• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So I'll assume that the theme is based off the movie? Would that make Prickley town?
And I'll say that Ashley's are masons and Randal is a miller or investigative role. Just guessing.

I'm going to come right out and say I know very little of Recess. I watched it when I was a kid, but other than TJ and Spinelli, I don't know the names of the main characters (I know what they look like. Blonde boy with glasses, big blonde boy, brown haired girl with glasses). I know the Ashley's, and remember one had brown curled hair. Is Prickley the principal?

EBWODP:Nevermind, I just googled and it looks like he is. And Randal is the weirdo teacher's pet who looks like Moe from the Simpsons.

I hope this isn't based off the movie, because I don't think I've seen that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm going to come right out and say I know very little of Recess. I watched it when I was a kid, but other than TJ and Spinelli, I don't know the names of the main characters (I know what they look like. Blonde boy with glasses, big blonde boy, brown haired girl with glasses). I know the Ashley's, and remember one had brown curled hair. Is Prickley the principal?

EBWODP:Nevermind, I just googled and it looks like he is. And Randal is the weirdo teacher's pet who looks like Moe from the Simpsons.

I hope this isn't based off the movie, because I don't think I've seen that.
The big kid is Mikey, the small guy is Gus, the other girl is Gretchen, and Vince is the other main character. Randal is the brown hairs guy and yes, Prickley is the principal.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So I'll assume that the theme is based off the movie? Would that make Prickley town?
And I'll say that Ashley's are masons and Randal is a miller or investigative role. Just guessing.

The title is just a coincidence, this is separate from the movie ;)

---

Vote Count:

Scarfed (2) - Pendio, Dekunut
Pendio (2) - Scarfed, Mido
A Link In Time (1) - Crus@der77x
Crus@der77x (1) - fused_shadows
Musicfan (1) - Mellow Ezlo
Littlegumball (1) - Musicfan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Day ends on Wednesday, October 29th at 2AM GMT+1 (9PM EST)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thank you o cool one.
So... You mentioned an older kid with headgear earlier, so I'll blame King Bob for this one. If not that, then the teachers.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The Ashlies are a cult I belive. Dident they try to convert one of the female main charcters to be an Ashly

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The Ashlies are a cult I belive. Dident they try to convert one of the female main charcters to be an Ashly
They did. Ashley Spinelli. I was only guessing Masons if it were based on the movie, but it's not.
Of course, the kindergarteners could also be a cult... They inducted TJ once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom