• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scary Zelda Characters

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Another one I thought of when I was playing OoT last night .. the Poe Merchant. I dunno, something about a one eyed hooded creep who collects ghosts is a little bit creepy.

L

Links Mask

Ever thought about link being scary , well to other enemies , he just goes around destroying monsters, people and pots

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Lol, I never thought of that. It would be funny if they made a Zelda game from the monster's point of view.xD

@lex MM

The Lurker
Hmm...a scary Zelda character? Kaepora Gaebora. Thousands and thousands of lines with useless information...I had nightmares for weeks.

Okay, now let's get to the serious part of this post. The Mask Salesman from MM and OoT was creepy, especially when he was angry. Also, the Elegy of Emptiness statues from MM(Jadusable, anyone?:lol:) Can't think of something else right now...

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I kind of think Navi was the scariest. It sent chills down my spine when she said, "Hey, Link, listen!" xD

onewafighter1

Turaga
I personally find the Laboratory guy from Oot and MM the scariest. The creepy old guy from the house at Lake Hylia, and his terminian counterpart in the Great Bay, I don't want to try and find what he looks like or what his name is, because he freaks me out. o.o I try to avoid him at ALL COSTS.

Heres my list

1.Ben[a.k.a elegy of emptyness statue]

2.Happy mask salesman

3.Great Faries

4.dead hand

5.Guru guru

Ok fer starters guru guru looks like a idiot because he goes happy innocent and reagular speed music to a murderous psycopath with music going as fast as a horse can run!!I almost thought he was going to murder me!...Scary.

Dead hand.Oh my god!What the heak did he look like WHEN HE WAS ALIVE?????!!!!!!!!!!

Great Faries...By just looking at them it hits you that you are looking at a giant half-naked stalker that follows you where ever you go.WHY NINTENDO?!

The scary erm happy mask salesman and his mood changing powers he is a stalker that followed you after ocarina of time and the worst part is it never crossed his mind that he could help us after we got attacked...well he really woulden't help that much anyway...BUT seriously thats mean!

Now for number 1 BEN some quotes you shoulden't have done that...you have met a terrible fate haven't you...they took my eyes...THAT VIDEO SCARES THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME HU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And try to pause the video called lets play ben ya try to pause the video and look at that for 2 minuets if you can do that your a real man...IT'S SO SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And plus you know he's coming If they play reversed version of song of healing thats his theme!WHY WAS HE CREATED?!!

Last edited:
T

Thalia

:(redead the thing almost tramatized me I had nightmares for two months and didn't play oot until a year after:(

L

LadyRohan

The shadow beings in Twilight Princess. Yes... I know they are super easy to defeat so I'm not talking on a difficulty level here. Their looks creep me out.

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
I'd have to say DeadHand from OoT.
"Them", ReDead's (All of them, period.), and Happy Mask Salesmen. (He was pretty dang creepy... >.> )
That Dark Link that you see in Lanaryu's vision on Twilight Princess was kinda' creepy. *Shutter* and Zant, he creeped me out...

The character who just gave me the creeps is Tingle. That guy just bothers me. from his creepy voice and laugh to his dance. I could do without Tingle. Now as far as seeing a character and thinking "oh crap..creepy fight" is the Blue Ironknuckle in AoL..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom