• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Scary Shadow Temple

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
i have seen my friend play the shadow temple for a little bit and i thought it looked cool! the music was really haunting though, i had it stuck in my head forever! lol but it took me by suprise because all the temples before that one hadn't been so spooky. but i though that it looked interesting...

I did not find the Shadow Temple to be scary.
Then again I first played the game when I was 15.
Did that many people find it scary?

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I was like shivering when i played it. i was nine and have not played the game for awhile
because the water temple was so hard and it was in pitch black i look at the faces on the walls and those were messed up.got over it in a week

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
wow compared to you I was really scared when I got OoT I was 4 and didn't show much condideration in the game, about 2 years later I started to play again but then the stalchilds creeped me out(:lol:) for a year or two but then I beat all the not-scary parts and the I got to karikio well and it scared the bits out of me the dead hand wasn't scary at all although I did get a little nervous when one of the hands got me and the dead hand was getting closer(I really struggled with getting out of the hand) but like likes falling from th eceiling scared me a bit in the spirit temple,Anyway the Shadow temple didn't scare me at all it just creeped me out a little ecspecially with the Gibdos and the skulltula's popping out from nowhere but the Gibdos would really scare me when they froze me
Between the Redeads, gibdos, Deadhand, floor/wall masters, stal children, ect.. When I was younger.. IT SCARED THE PISS OUTTA ME!!! -.-
I remember Bottom of the well scared me enough! So when I got to shadow temple I was kind of used to it because the song and the over all look was the same... but then I got deeper in and it was REALLY scary!

I remember the redeads scared me the most and those walls masters comeing down from the ceiling >> (shivers)

The well was the reason I never finished the game 100% a few years back.. I was terrifyed of the well.. I went in long enough to get the lense and got out ASAP

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
I remember that the music from the Shadow temple scared the crap out of me, and it gave me shivers when a room the walls said "This is the bloody history of Hyrule and the royal family" something like that and those Wallmasters creeping in there *shivers* (I guess I double posted in here but I don't want to go back 10 pages just to see so forgive me if I double posted).

I wasn't creeped out by the Shadow Temple when I played it. In fact, I loved it! Even though I was considerably younger back then, it didn't really matter. I've always been a huge fan of creepy things and monsters. Although some things used to still creep me out, the Shadow Temple just wasn't one of them.

I will agree that it was one seriously freaked up hellhouse, though.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
yeah the part when I was in the room with the invisible floormasters creeped me out a bit I didn't know what was happening and then it looked like link was having a siezure, then I turned on my handy-dandy eyes of truth and I realized it was, a floor master then well I took it as a regular battle so they didn't really scare me much:)

S

Shawnogohma

Personally, I think the Sacred Grove full of Moblins is more scary then ANYTHING in OoT. Oh gosh......I always yell "Ah!" at least once when going through there the first time in a play through.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Im in the beginning of the Shadow Temple! I think it's very different then the other temples! It creeps me out so much, especially the rooms that are tombs. And don't you hate it whenever you try to walk through a door and it has to stop you and say that the darkness will yeild to the one with the eye of truth? I mean, that gets very annoying. But, overall, I like it alot more than the bottom of the well. Oh gosh that place was soooo scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom