• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scariest Thing in Zelda?

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
And actually the scariest moment of all time for me was The Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time.....I was around 6 or 7 at the time and that place was just intimidating. As soon as I walked in two Wolfos popped out and scared me ****less. After that small heart attack. I hesitantly opened up the door and proceeded down the hallway only to have a giant Skulltulla drop down and make me piss myself again. After getting past that...I'm greeted by 4 ghosts that all run in different directions.

WHERE DO I GO!!! THERE'S SO MANY DOORS!! WHAT DO I DO!! I'M SCARED!!!

After that I saved the game...turned it off...and didn't touch it for a week. Oh I wanted to play, but whenever I saw the gold cartridge, I got this queasy feeling in my stomach because I knew I'd have to fight those Wolfos again....

It's kind of sad really that I remember this so well

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
And actually the scariest moment of all time for me was The Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time.....I was around 6 or 7 at the time and that place was just intimidating. As soon as I walked in two Wolfos popped out and scared me ****less. After that small heart attack. I hesitantly opened up the door and proceeded down the hallway only to have a giant Skulltulla drop down and make me piss myself again. After getting past that...I'm greeted by 4 ghosts that all run in different directions.

WHERE DO I GO!!! THERE'S SO MANY DOORS!! WHAT DO I DO!! I'M SCARED!!!

After that I saved the game...turned it off...and didn't touch it for a week. Oh I wanted to play, but whenever I saw the gold cartridge, I got this queasy feeling in my stomach because I knew I'd have to fight those Wolfos again....

It's kind of sad really that I remember this so well
Cool story bro *shot*

I probably shouldnt be talking though, because when I was that age, Buzz(first boss) in Spyro Year of the Dragon scared the crap outta me.

octorok74

TETTAC
Redeads. They creep me out yet are my second favorite enemy. Just the fact that can paralyze you with a scream and are incredibly difficult to detach scares me. Oh, what I could do with a paralyzing scream.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The scariest thing in any Zelda game...
Tingle.png

:blank: *shivers*

On a serious note, nothing has really scared me that much in the Zelda games. I love Halloween-y stuff, so I don't really get scared easily. (That said, I hate scary movies, which is weird considering I love Halloween, but that's neither here nor there...)

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
All of those are pretty scary. Its time for me. Drum roll please! The scariest thing for me iiiissss......Pamelas Father from Majoras Mask. I was TERRIFIED!! I went down to the basement excited because me and my sister have never been down there before. We forgot to expect somethin scary since its Ikana we're talkin here. I didn't see the closet he was in, but my sis did... I was Deku when this happend by the way. I took a few steps and BOOM! He appears! I was so scared, the only thing I could think about was leaving. For a long time I didn't go down there. I'm still scared of him today.:(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Turn off all of the lights. Turn the brightness on your TV really low (as low as is good for your eyes), and play with no one else in the room. Make sure you're playing at night. Slap Ocarina of Time in, and play Forest Temple. Wait for an enemy to pop up and get FREAKED THE HELL OUT.

You know how to amplify that experience of scare? Grab a Gameshark and input the No Music Code. It is the bestest ever made thing, it's so creepy, and I love it. <3

Don't laugh at me, but until last year, every time I played Wind Waker I would call someone over to sit with me while I fought the Giant Octos in the sea.. they terrified me! )':.. but now I think that the beneath the well in OOT is the scariest thing..

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Turn off all of the lights. Turn the brightness on your TV really low (as low as is good for your eyes), and play with no one else in the room. Make sure you're playing at night. Slap Ocarina of Time in, and play Forest Temple. Wait for an enemy to pop up and get FREAKED THE HELL OUT.

You know how to amplify that experience of scare? Grab a Gameshark and input the No Music Code. It is the bestest ever made thing, it's so creepy, and I love it. <3
Interesting.....

The moon in MM of course but for a less tradition answer..

THE SEAHATS IN WIND WAKER!! My god! How scary way they? *turns camera, giant floating clown-esque fish blimp* "AAAAHH WHAT THE-%%^&$^$%???!!!"

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Don't laugh at me, but until last year, every time I played Wind Waker I would call someone over to sit with me while I fought the Giant Octos in the sea.. they terrified me! )':.. but now I think that the beneath the well in OOT is the scariest thing..

I was scared of those too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom