• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Scariest Looking Boss / Mid-Boss

A

AlamoViking

Death sword... by far. I also like the ball and chain mini boss although his name escapes me

I suppose in real life the scariest to me would be Morpheel. I have a fear of deep sea creatures, so it would scare the pee out of me if I ever saw it.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Diababa scared the crap out of me the first time I played the game and the death cinematic was extremely cool. The scariest Boss / Mid-Boss is Death Sword, though.

Well I haven't made it though some Zelda games, but the most scariest looking boss/mid-boss so far is Blizetta in TP with turning her head saying "NOT TAKE MIRROR!":O

I'd have to say Twilit Aquatic Morpheel. So much of the oceans are still unexplored, there is something inherently scary/creepy about potential deep sea creatures that we haven't discovered yet. Add in myths and legends of sea monsters and such and you have a pretty scary boss that is grounded in at least some plausible reality. There may very well be sea monsters like Morpheel in the depths of the sea, which makes that boss a lot more interesting (to me at least)

Also in terms of just aesthetic design it creeped me out. Maybe it's my aversion to tentacles & slimy things.

K

Koloktos06

The creepiest mini boss was Death Sword because its neck looked broken. The scariest boss was Morpheel because it actually ingests you but Blizzeta came a close second

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Death sword of course. That's such a great miniboss idea. Blizzeta's little face turn was scary as hell too

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nobody here has the balls to post a pic of Death Sword, eh?

Deathswordrender.png

What nightmares are made of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom