• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Scariest Looking Boss / Mid-Boss

King Bublin intimidated me the most. but what i dont get is in the final confrontation with him, he switches sides? what does that make him?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I think i would have to be the odd woman out but i think fyrus was scary thats only because the fire base bosses always scare me.. something about the fire.

The Legend of Zelda is all about courage! Anyways, its stupid to be scared of something thats not exactly real.

L

Lenatkiramaru_

Blizzeta itself wasn't very scary but when yeta turned around and said "NOT TAKE MIRROR" That was really creepy at I was playing that part in the dark to add to it, not sure fi that really counts though.
and the Twilit Bloat was justy nasty and scary in a way too.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
Puppet Zelda was creepy, I find the whole idea of possessing people really scary. Also, the water guy, I think his name is morpheel, his battle kind of creeped me out because I really hate water, and dark places. I don't know which battle is worse.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Armoghoma and Morpheel...both spiders and being underwater with something that could kill you scare me. The spider fear is pretty much explanatory and it's really common, but being underwater with something that could kill you...nightmares.

To quote Fledge : "I wish I was brave like you, Link."

I'd have to agree with Death Sword. Mostly because of the concept. It didn't so much LOOK scary, but the whole idea of it was pretty frightening.

TL123

TL And TZ
Death Sword is scary, because it a sword float by a ghost and if i saw that in real life i'll scream my pant off. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom