• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Scariest Looking Boss / Mid-Boss

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I always thought that Zant was the scariest looking Boss / Mid-Boss in the game, that is, until you actually fight him.
He looks like a monkey, and he smells like one too. He has the same music as Ook about halfway through the fight and acts like a monkey too. That really took the scariness away.
I think the scariest looking Boss / Mid-Boss is the Death Sword.
Which Boss / Mid-Boss do you think is the scariest-looking?

Ganondorf
Ganon
Possessed Zelda
King Bulblin - (I count him as the mid-boss of Hyrule Castle)
Zant
Phantom Zant
Argarok
Aeralfos
Armagohma
Darknut
Blizzeta
Darkhammer
Stallord
Death Sword - (my favorite)
Skull Kid - (if you count him as something)
Morpheel
Deku Taod - (I doubt that one)
Twilit Bloat - (fought in Lake Hylia in the twilight) - (if you count him too)
Fyrus
Dangoro
Diababa
Ook - (no way anyone is going to choose this one)

Now someone's gonna say Ook because I said there was no way they'd choose it.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
King Bublin always scares the heck out of me. His evil eyes and his twisted grin..... o.o Especially the very first time you see him, when you have no clue what's going on or who he is. And Zant. He is just one creepy crazy dude. :S

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
I'm going to say Morpheel. I'm usually 'scared' of underwater\water based enemies and the fact Morpheel lives in what is essentially a huge tank of water didn't help. The drop really psyched me out.....

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
If I had to say I was scared of one which is wrong I am not scared of any of them but if I had to choose one I would choose Death Sword. That can be creepy how it disappears then hits you then reappears.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Puppet Zelda scared the cake out of me. She looked like a wall of twilight but she's Zelda but possessed by Ganondorf! How is that NOT creepy?

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Death Sword hands-down. Not to mention it's also my favorite mini-boss in Zelda.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Death Sword. That thing was just depressing and disturbing. Puppet Zelda's pretty creepy in that Ganondorf has taken over her (causing a bunch of creepy marks to come all over her) and is actually being used against Link. That's not a pleasant idea to fight Zelda.

While not TP, another one would be Gomess (although he is stinkin' awesome).

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Probably Death Sword. I had totally forgotten about that mini-boss. Blizzeta is pretty creepy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom