• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Scariest Looking Boss / Mid-Boss

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I'd have to say the Death Sword was the creepiest looking, especially with the way he disintegrated into thousands of flying beetles when he was defeated.

The Twilit Bloat is the most disturbing.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
The Twilit Bloat, Death Sword, Morpheel (anything that lives underwater makes me shake) and Blizzeta.

And as JJ said, Gomess gets honorary mention (despite not being in TP) just 'cause he reminds me of Count Chocula.

Just my opinion, though.

Attachments

• Count Chocula.jpg
    Count Chocula.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Gomess.jpg
    Gomess.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Twilit Igniter: FYRUS

Honestly, what's more scarier than a huge boss engulfed in flames.

In my opinion, this is the boss that looked the scariest.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Uh......Death Sword, Bongo Bongo.............but right before she turned into Blizetta in TP, I would have to say Yeta was pretty scary.

Yeta_transformed.jpg

Attachments

• Yeta_transformed.jpg
    Yeta_transformed.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The scariest was most definitely Death Sword. Not only does he look like death reincarnated, but the way he appears is scary. First you have to realize that you need your senses. Then you use them and see this figure and you freak out. Then he becomes visible and you freak out even more. Not to mention the whole evil ghost thing he's got going on. Yeah, dude is scary.

Although, I think I myself was scared more by fyrus. Standing there like some beast sleeping. Then he wakes up and roars in your face. He's more intimidating, but Death Sword is scary.

G

gleeky_link

have to say Death sword, he creeps me out a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/FONT]

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Twilit Igniter Fyrus! just like Zelway mentioned. It is something really bizarre when a body is in chains (enchained?) and it made me feel sick when I faced the boss in question. Insanity is something that can scare me (but actually also make me laugh), I guess it depends on the "form".

P

Pm88

the mini boss in fourth dungeon on majoras mask. first time i fought that thing it scared the crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom