• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scariest Character from a Movie and or Video Game

Scary characters in video games and movies are awesome and are some of the most creative out there so I want to know who scares you.

For me:

Video Game

SA-X - Metroid Fusion
If anyone ever says that Samus Aran is weak, powerless and defenseless woman then try going face to face with a homicidal full powered Varia Suit Samus that will stop at nothing to see you dead and deader, let's see how fast you can run

Encounters of Samus-X in Metroid Fusion (GBA) - YouTube

Movie

Kayako Saeki Ju-On/The Grudge
Killed by her husband during an uncontrollable rage by way of having her neck snapped, Kayako's spirit lives on and will hunt you down if you enter her house. The scariest thing about Kayako is that she cannot be reasoned with, she does not differentiate her victims and she could be anywhere at any time in any form. She will never forgive and never forget and she will get you. Plus she has that whole dead sexy thing going on too.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr6kqB7yB1qj5u9lo1_500.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14200000/Kayako-the-grudge-14298551-1200-797.jpg

So, how about you guys.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
I am really terrified of Skulltulas from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time,Majoras Mask,Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass.It's more of a phobia than fear because one time in Majoras Mask a skulltula came form nowhere(it seemed like)and it scared me a lot and iv'e been afraid ever since.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i would be scared to run into nemesis from resident evil.. but that only be if i ran into him, other than that i'm not scared of fictional creatures/characters.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Video Game

It would have to be the chainsaw guy from Resi 4, that guy scared the crap out of me the first time played the game I think I was 12 at the time and I didn't play the game for weeks haha

Movie

When I was a kid I used to hate horror films, now I am very much used to them but as I said as a kid horror films were not for me! Am not sure how old I was but I remember I was so scared of this one film The Ring! Now I never actually seen the film as a kid but the advert used to scare the living daylight out of me, the fact that a women could come out of a TV and kill really bugged me out :( About 4 years ago I faced my fears and actually watched this film, it wasn't nearly as scary as I though it would be :) But yeah that creepy girl from the Ring!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Video Games: Sawrunner from Cry of Fear. This guy is chilling. He shows up when you least expect it and don't want or need him. He's scary, annoying, creepy, twitchy, and persistent. He'll pop up and chase you. The tension music that plays mixed with his screams and the chainsaw rev make him one of the worst enemies ever. Plus he's insta-kill and he soaks a ton of damage so fighting isn't really an option.

sawrunner.jpg

Movies: Nothing really. Honestly I haven't found a good horror movie in a while so I can't really say. But if I had to choose I'd go with John Doe from the movie Se7en. Kevin Spacey plays a wicked role in this movie and it's one of the reasons why I love his acting. Serial killers are really scary and what he pulls off is some next level ****. That's why he's the scariest for me.

John Doe - Se7eb.jpg

(Remember click images to enlarge)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Bane from Dark Knight Rises. That... monstrosity is pure essence of terror.

I'll +1 the Skultullas. Freaking... HATE... Spiders!!!

Otherwise from vidya gaems? Res Evil 4's got some pretty freaky stuff. Those Wolverine scissor-hand guys are pretty freaky to go toe to toe with.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Dead Hand. He has hands coming out of the ground and he bites you with his giant mouth. It's so creepy.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Video game:Majora; he's a mask that only wants one thing, destruction, that's pretty scary. And the fact that he is a mask and can talk.

Movie:Oompa Loompa's, from the first one.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Video Game

Tingle from the Zelda series. How can you not be scared of a 35 year old midget that thinks he's a fairy and talks to young boys..

Movie

Jigsaw, his doll from the Saw movies. That little thing scared the crap out of me and traumatized me as a kid, I was scared of dolls and the dark up until I was 15 years old then it slowly didn't bother me anymore. ;___;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom