• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scarecrow's Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have returned to playing OoT after a loooong break and I am trying to finish it. The only problem is that I've forgotten the Scarecrow's Song!:sweat: Is there anywhere in the game that I can find it again?

If you already have the Scarecrow song, press start to go to the 4 screens area, and the gray background one has the songs listed there.

Caleb

Walkthrough Man
Also remember, you make the song as a child, but you have to return and talk with the other Scarecrow to make the song work. Pierre won't show up if you haven't "activated" the song. Stupidest thing in the world, isn't it?

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
That is stupid. You can use Pierre in the Fire Temple at one point to fling him up with your hookshot and get like 200 rupees I heard...that scarecrow has got moves lol

Last edited:
S

Shawnogohma

You can also talk to the Scarecrow as a child and he'll show it to you. So there's TWO ways to remember! :D

Josh, you're wrong there. The Scarecrows Song is unique in that it is not listed in the Quest Status Subscreen.

Everything else is correct. Talk to the scarecrow as a kid to set the song, then talk to the other scarecrow as an adult to "activate" it, then just play it.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
if I forgot it I would always come back to pierre as a child and then teach him a new song and I wouldn't have to rememeber that old one anymore.I also had problems with the Scarecrows song when I was playing OoT.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
If you already have the Scarecrow song, press start to go to the 4 screens area, and the gray background one has the songs listed there.

Scarecrow song is not listed there.

Anyway,
Basicly its a song you create yourself when you are a child and when u are an adult you play the same song you creater to the scarecrow. After that, if you see navi turn green at some places, play the song and his brother will appear. You can hookshot to him.

And people sometimes think this song is usless but believe me, it can be pretty handy.
For collecting Golden Skulltula's, reaching secret places and even getting some items/hearth pieces early in the game.

linkman8

True and Noble
Scarecrow song is not listed there.

Anyway,
Basicly its a song you create yourself when you are a child and when u are an adult you play the same song you creater to the scarecrow. After that, if you see navi turn green at some places, play the song and his brother will appear. You can hookshot to him.

And people sometimes think this song is usless but believe me, it can be pretty handy.
For collecting Golden Skulltula's, reaching secret places and even getting some items/hearth pieces early in the game.
Right; the song isn't necessary for the game, but it can be very helpful. For example, you can hookshot to a scarecrow in the Shadow temple instead of trying to jump at a certain time to get to the same area.
And the song doesn't actually show up on the song screen. You just have to kind of remember it, which I couldn't do, so long after playing. One thing I do remember, though, is that I didn't know what I was doing and I played a screwed up version of Zelda's Lullaby, and now that's my Scarecrow song. :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Right; the song isn't necessary for the game, but it can be very helpful. For example, you can hookshot to a scarecrow in the Shadow temple instead of trying to jump at a certain time to get to the same area.
And the song doesn't actually show up on the song screen. You just have to kind of remember it, which I couldn't do, so long after playing. One thing I do remember, though, is that I didn't know what I was doing and I played a screwed up version of Zelda's Lullaby, and now that's my Scarecrow song. :)
yes I beat the whole game without then I started to focus on heart pieces I realized I needed to go back to peirre and create a new song, and so I did and btw it's actually very helpful,especially in the water temple:sweat:.
I write my songs down on paper, just so I can remember them without having to go to the menu and say, "oh yeah that's the Prelude of Light" and then when I actually play it on the ocarina I completly forget the song and screw up on the last few notes, but I do have Zelda's Lullaby memorized.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
That is why when I get it I make it easy. Usually just up and down notes or left and right notes. May not be creative and may sound horrible (despite what the scarecrow claims) but it easy to remember.

D

doclinkin

you can use him at lake hylian to get a heart piece, and in the death mountain grater to get 35 rupees. um i think theres a place in the shadow temple? and you need him to get a skulltulla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom