• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scabbards...

Where does Link obtain all of these sheaths and scabbards for his mastersword. This isn't a very serious threat, I would just like to hear the communities opinions.:embarrassed:

Night Owl

~Momentai
Personally, I think that the scabbard comes with the sword. Or it is hanging in the room and the player can't see it.
In the case of upgrades, I think the scabbard magically alters itself to fit the sword.

You might want to change the threat into thread. I certainly hope I'm not posting in a threat. ;)

I would probably have to agree that it's somewhere where the player can't see. But then it makes me wonder why it's not present. I feel like that would be aesthetically appealing to see that mounted nicely somewhere, and then the player has the ultimate luxury of rolling in such a classy way, to obtain said scabbard/sheath.

I for one would at least incorporate that kind of thing in a game like Cardinal Kingdom, given all the different swords there are (and they are in no way small variations). As for different scabbards/sheaths, I have you start out with the Master Sword, so you would already be shown with at least its sheath. Perhaps it would "disappear" if other swords were equipped since I don't think the giant Stone Sword would fit (similar to Ike's ala Super Smash Bros).

F

Fenzen

Maybe when Link draws the master sword he can move the pedestal its in and the scabbard is underneath. That would make no sense if it was the case however. I mean, it would, but why?

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
IT'S THE GREATEST MYSTERY OFF ALL TIME! No idea though. It seems they just appear out of nowhere, and disappear just as fast as they came, when obtaining a new sword, just like professor Slughorn's goldfish, like PUFF 0_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom