• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saxton's Survivors SU

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
While I'm waiting for my shift to start here at work, I thought I might as well brainstorm an SU.

After the constant war between Gray Mann and Saxton Hale, Gray finally decides to launch a deadly nuke on Mann Co to eliminate them once and for all. Needless to say, Mann Co and the main mercs weren't the only things to be destroyed within the blast. Dozens of families and homes in Australia were blown away within the blast. The only survivors were Saxton Hale himself and the mercenaries in training. Keeping their cover low, Saxton is out to get revenge on Mann for not only ruining Mann Co, but part of his home country. His only option is to train the new mercenaries and launch a surprise attack on Mann in his fortress of robot mercenaries.

Will you join the fight?

How to sign up:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

For example mine will be
Name: Xer
Species: Vampire
Class: Medic
Appearance: Tall, wears a black coat with a red medic symbol on both shoulders. Prefers to wear jeans and combat boots. Dark Brown hair and Brown eyes. Hides his wings behind his coat.
History: Xer was a human for some of his life, though during a lab session with the original Medic one night, an attack happened on Mann Co by Merasmus the Dark Wizard. Trying to take him on with the other mercs, he ended up cursing Xer to forever be a vampire. After the attack, he swore to avenge his mentor.
Personality: Xer mostly keeps calm on the battlefield due to being more towards the back lines. Outside of battle he tries to calm everyone's worries and keep the team on a positive side. He also tends to get hyped up time to time.

The fun part of this SU is you can be your own class if you want to. No restrictions at all! I know I'm just returning and this SU ain't the best, but I encourage you all to try this out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ooh. New RP not started by me or Storm. And of something I know.

Name: Jason Jones
Species: Human
Class: Spy
Appearance: He changes his looks day to day, between a history of acting and teachings from his uncle. He enjoys impersonating the other mercs, usually to mess with them. If you ever see him wigless and without makeup, he has short red hair, a sharp nose, and piercing blue eyes. He usually wears a trenchcoat with a black button-up shirt and slacks beneath it when working. While he hates smoking, he carries around one of his uncles old cigarette cases.
History: He was the original spy's nephew. He'd grown up listening to his uncle tell stories of mercenary life, and, after a short attempt at an acting career, he found more satisfaction following in his uncles footsteps. While not an official merc in training, he came down to the wastes of Australia to get back at Grey.
Personality: Mischieouvous, he doesn't care if the other mercs hate him with a passion. Despite this, he's very charismatic, and has a likable aura about him. As mentioned above, he commonly impersonates others, including the other mercs. He's good at this, Even so, he knows when to take the job seriously.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Something Fresh. you have my support. good luck. I know nothing about Team Fortress

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom