• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I think so...." She finds a broken plank and ties it to his leg as a makeshift splint, using some rope she finds.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan cringes at then news and tries to stand up finding he was still experiencing the pain. He looked at her "thank you very much" He finally gets to stand up but need the support of leaning against a wall.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Dan stands up finally still some pain but he could walk without putting to much pressure on his leg. "thanks again" he said smiling.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Yuki was holding onto the wheel the entire time. She wasn't injured at all, but definitely roughed up a bit. "Good god.. How the bloody hell did that storm even get here..?!" She was soaking wet, still trying to steer the ship to a safer direction. "I think I know a way outta here!"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina sighed in relief. Everything will be alright...

Atra put a hand on the nun's shoulder and watched the skies. There's something about this...but-

She then shook before falling. Serina held her. "Atra!" She frowned and spoke in a low tone (thought still loud enough to be heard). "You know that transforming takes a lot out of you..." Atra weakly nodded, a bit pale. "Y-Yeah..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom