• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I'm workin' on it!" Fang yelled back, having been working at the ropes to lower the sails ever since the storm hit hard. Sadly it wasn't a one-person job, so she hadn't made a whole lot of progress.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Fang was clearly struggling, Don realized. And being frustrated and scared during a storm wouldn't help get the job done. He lightly ran over to help bring down the sails. His hands were slipping as he frantically worked, but was making better progress with both him and Fang doing it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Thanks!" Fang called out to him, immediately noticing how much another set of hands helped. "Finally, someone came up ta help."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Yeah, well I was just hanging off the ship, so don't you be complaining to me." Don smirked.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Excuses, excuses." Fang replied in a joking tone, just as an attempt to lighten the mood. Because said mood was about as dark as the storm-black clouds in the sky.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari dashes over and gets some of the other sails down, expert hands pulling and tying and climbing up the rope to get to a snag. The ship is swaying dangerously and a fall could mean death

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK, probably one of my last posts before my mini-hiatus, slowing the storm down... Now.))

Fang was just barely starting to panic as the storm grew even worse, the ship pitching back and forth and the rain practically blinding the whole crew.

But then... a voice started to drift on the wind. It was somehow clear over the storm, and absolutely angelic. The voice of a Siren. She sung a slow, haunting tune, in a language long forgotten by man. Fang was about to scream for all the men to plug their ears, but then she noticed that the song actually had no effect on them. ...It was affecting the storm. The waves stopped hitting quite as hard, and the rain let up some. It wasn't stopped by any means, but this change made the ship a **** of a lot easier to handle.

((Please take it easy the next few days, I should be back to the computer properly by Tuesday. Good luck.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"What is...?" Don thought aloud. The storm was calming down. The weather wasn't preferable, but it certainly didn't mean death. He let out a triumphant laugh. "Yeah! No storm is bringing down the Siren's Call today!" Don threw his fist in the air.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Bye everyone! Leaving in afew hours!))

"**** yeah!" Fang joined in the celebration as her spirits lifted, before getting back to work. A sailor's job was never done, especially when it was still storming pretty hard.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina and Atra both grinned as the storm let up some from Bangs' song. Atra flew down and dropped off Serina, before her wings wrapped around her body. When they parted (and vanished soon after), Atra was now in her human form.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
( I have been so inactive im so sorry D: )

Dan clinged to the side of the boat rattled by the storm. He stood up and fell back down he felt a sharp pain in his leg. He clenched his felt and leaned against the boat.

( I totally missed the storm and I feel really bad .... ;-; )

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She heard the thud of Dan hitting the ship and dashes over, checking over his leg. "What's wrong?" She's smart enough to know "are you okay?" Is a stupid question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom