• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"What!?" Don roared angrily. "This is all your fault with all your bad luck and you want me to let you run off with your life!" He stared into Bang's eyes. Something within him told him to let her go and do what she would; whether it be to help or flee. His grip loosened, but he didn't let go. It was enough, however, for something to slip free.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Leave her alone!" Ari comes running up, shaking seawater off her boots. "Sometimes storms just happen, that doesn't mean she caused them." She snaps.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Please, I didn't cause this storm!" Bangs continued to argue, just barely managing to get her arm free from Don's loosened grasp. "But I think I know who did. And if I don't do something, this ship won't stand a chance!" With that, she started running back for the nearest edge. She had to get into the water, it was their only chance!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Into the water!" Bangs shouted back, climbing up onto the rail. "It's our only chance!" And with that, she jumped.

And the storm hit.

((And I stop here for dramatic effect. More reaction time, don't wanna leave anyone behind. The storm's getting worse, react.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She grabs the railing as the force of the storm hits her, and she almost falls off. She quickly moves and tries to find shelter.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The sudden impact of the storm lurched Don towards the railing, throwing his feet off the deck. He nearly toppled into the raging sea if he hadn't managed to grab the railing. He flailed from the edge, with salty waves crashing against him, stinging his eyes.

He wondered whether or not it was the correct decision in letting the Siren get away. He could have stopped her, but he wavered and didn't go after her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Several people were caught off-guard by the sudden hit of the storm. Gareth, Paidrag, Mark, and a few Fang couldn't see had fallen into the waves within minutes, and it was all the rest could do to keep the ship from capsizing. If the Siren really was planning to save the ship, she hadn't done it yet.

((A little more time for the others to post, but pretty much all those who have dropped are dead now. Unless you wanted to write yourself a little death scene, in which now would be the time.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
As she is running, a wave crashes onto the deck and she's nearly swept into the turbulent sea. "Help!" She cries as she clings desperately to the railing.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Atra frowned. Guess I really have no choice...

Just then, the storm hit hard, and Serina tumbled over the edge...but didn't hit the water.

A tall, stern looking woman was holding her. A long red dress draped down to past her feet, purple boots protected her legs, and her hair was blonde and very long. But the three surprising points were her piercing golden eyes, large grey wings on her back, and horns on her head.

Serina clung to the transformed Atra, who flew over and picked up Ari as well. "You alright now, kid?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She just stares at Atra. "What..... how...?" She's in awe as well as terrified, her eyes showing that fear clearly. "How is this even possible?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Don scrambles and heaves himself back on deck, collapsing on his back out of breath. He knew he had to get up, so he pushed off of the and leaned on the railing, careful not to fall overboard again. He sees the winged woman and swears to himself. "Some passengers just get odder and odder..."

Don's attention turned from Atra to the sails, flapping in the wind. "We need to get these down!" he shouted. "They're gonna get torn up in a storm like this!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom