• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Then I should be dead with the amout of Sirens I've invited onto my ship." She retorts. "They've helped me get through weeks alone at sea on a job."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Yeah, well that's one little tiny ship, with one little person runnin' it!" Fang retorted. "On a ship like this one, with a whole ****in' crew to deal with, havin' anythin' like a siren around causes a whole heap'a trouble!"

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
"Ari, Fang. That's enough!" She snapped. "Ari, never lift a blade towards me on this ship again, or I will fight back. And Fang, we'll both keep an eye on her to make sure things remain calm." She leaned against the wall. "I don't want any more stress on this ship for the next hour, alright?"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina sighed in relief. She then glanced around. "Oh boy..."

"Um...now that that's over...have any of you seen a woman with blonde hair in two long ponytails wearing a mainly dark blue outfit?" If she didn't find Atra soon...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari nods in understanding to Yuki. "Aye aye, captain." She crawls back up to the crow's nest and uses a telescope she brought with her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Aye aye." Fang muttered, though she still didn't look happy. She was only a little distracted by that nun chick's question. "Uh, no, I haven't seen 'er." She replied to the girl's question. "But I'll keep an eye out. If she ain't on deck, ya might wanna ask the crew down below about 'er."

Meanwhile, Bangs had practically melted into a metaphorical puddle from the relief she felt. OK, she had the captain's seal on her... temporary safety. She could breathe for a little while.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
John walked out onto the deck to notice a lot of activity going on he walked over to fang and asked her "what's going on I've been a bit busy the past hour" he says rubbing his head.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"There's a siren on board." Fang replied to John. Sweet kid, he was. Shame if he ended up catching the siren's eye. "Captain has orders not to kill 'er, but keep an eye on 'er all the same. She's up in the crow's nest right now, but... keep on guard, kid."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((When will the storm occur?))

Don strutted to John and angrily, but quietly, said, "The cap's lost it. She is letting a Siren aboard. Things gonna kill us all." Don was mad, but was smart enough not to say anything disrespectful in earshot of Yuki. Didn't mean he couldn't say it though.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I was gonna give it another couple days, just to make sure I'm not leaving people behind unfairly. It won't be too much longer, I may even just check on everyone and do it sometime tomorrow. Not sure. But it will be soon.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom