• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She slides down a rope, her gloves heating up as she does so and she stands between Bangs and the sword. "Stop!"

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
John grabbed the stowaway and put him back in the storage room "you stay here there are some other things I need to do" he was telling a lie he didn't really want to deal with him at the moment and had nothing to do but walked out onto the deck looking around to see what was going on.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Stop?! Do you even realize what this thing is? I should kill it here and now. But that isn't my call..." Don grumbled and lowered his weapon, but kept it out. "We'll let the cap decide what to do with it. But if it tries anything...its on your head, trader."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
All Bangs could do was let out a strained sigh of relief, but she still looked rather tense. This had been a bad idea, she could already feel it...

Meanwhile, Fang reached the captain's door and pounded on it with her fist. "Yo, Yuki!" She shouted out rudely, not letting up on that poor old door. "Open up!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"She's not a thing!" Ari snaps. "She's a person just like you and me and often times sirens are the only humanoid I see in days, even weeks. They keep me sane. And don't worry, I'll keep her in check." She takes Bangs's hand. "Come on." She returns to the crow's nest and climbs.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Serina watched before walking up to Don, soon after Ari climbed back up. "Isn't it good to...give everyone a chance? Human or no, I've been watching, and...I think we can trust her."

-------

Atra, meanwhile, was hanging out below deck still...though she wasn't exactly watching where she was going.

*crash*

"Ow ow ow ow..."

Anyone who heard the crash and came to investigate would see Atra lying on the floor, along with anything else she managed to bring down in her fall.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs just gave Ari a grateful smile of relief, and followed her up to the crow's nest. ...Wow, the sea really did look beautiful from up here.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"It really is." Bangs replied, not taking her eyes off her home. "If only you could see what's under the surface, this is just the beginning..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Id rather not... Seeing under the sea usually means I'm drowning." She smiles. "But sirens keep me company on my travels."

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Yuki jumped when Fang knocked on her door. "Ugh.. I know she's second in command, but you'd think she'd have some manners.." She walked to her door and opened it. "Yes Fang?"

Ky slowly opened his eyes. "Mm... Almost night.. Should probably prepare.." He got his boots on and began to clean the deck.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"That trader chick let a siren on board." Fang reported, getting right to the chase and not wasting a moment. This was a serious issue, and she wasn't going to **** around with it.

Bangs just giggled at Ari when she shrugged, as if she'd said something rather funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom