• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(you make me scared to post :P )
"Is there anything that I can do to help?" he was feeling better he was actually able to stand some what comfortably thanks to the tip.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Fang caught the coin, and saluted with it as she replied "Sure thang, Yuki!" and left the room. She pocketed the coin, then went back up to the group with the newcomer and called out "Yo, bring the trader chick to-Hey, where'd she go?!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Yeah." Fang replied to Arianna, after giving the girl a brief look of surprise. "The cap'n wants to see you in 'er quarters. Follow me." And she turned back around and started walking back to the captain's quarters.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Again, I'm not gonna kill anybody off without their permission. But I've gotta warn you all, my mod's not gonna be able to help me if we have too many RPers. I wasn't aware of this until after I started the RP, so I'm not blaming any of you for this. I only blame myself. But if the numbers don't thin at all, I might have to close the RP. I really don't want to, but it's a possibility. I really am sorry for even having to just give you this choice, but my hands are kinda tied.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom