• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saviors of the Sea RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The skies were clear and blue over the Marina Sea, and the waves were slightly choppy, but nothing too unmanagable. The crew of the Siren Call worked more diligently than ever to bring their ship across the sea, the recent stirring of the waters managing to worry some of the mainlanders. But if a sailor couldn't handle a moody sea, then he wasn't fit for his job.

But the ship had passengers as well as cargo to get to their destinations, so it was a toss in the air on how they would react to their not-so-smooth ride.

((Just a start-up post, everyone say how your characters be, whether they're a sailor/passenger working or milling about on the ship, or an elemental spirit hanging around just for fun.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(First!)
Alwin Nutt sat on the yardarm, taking a small break from working. Sailing was hard work, but he enjoyed it. He nearly fell off as a wave hit the boat, but was able to hang on. He decided that heading down to the deck was probably a good idea. He started climbing down.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Pàdraig was Sitting by himself with a brown parcel. What was inside was eat at him. He wanted to know. He was ordered to deliver it to the client, unopened. It was in a box three and half feet in length, and half a foot wide.

"It's not mine to ponder." He told himself.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Maria was working hard about the ship, doing whatever was commanded of her. The sea sprayed her face with cool water as she worked by the side of the boat, and she thanked the sea gods for that reward after sweating from the work. The sea was a bit rough during their sail currently, but she'd been through some pretty nasty situations, she could tough this out.

(I'm not very sailor savvy myself so I didn't know what she should be doing on the ship, so this post is kinda lame but oh well. X3)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I dunno, stuff like handling the ropes and the sails, mopping the deck, stuff like that. But if Maria dresses like a boy, what would the crew call her? *will post IC soon, trying to get ideas*))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Arianna dashes from the rudder to the mainstays and starts adjusting the mast as she uses a rope on her waist to hold the rudder. She was in a small ship, one she built herself and usable by one person. She looks out to the sea and sees nothing, and she drinks from her canteen, shading her eyes with a hand. "Coast clear." She smirks. She wish she actually could see a coast. She's been at sea for four days. She just collected some supplies and was on her way back home. Ari looks behind her and then sighs and crouches by the rudder once more.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I wonder how much longer this trip will be?
Pàdraig started to feel sick to his stomach.

He then goes above deck to see if fresh air would make him feel any better.
(Man people were excited for this game were are they.)

Last edited:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
( I would love to start action but i dont know how to really... yeah...)
John was working on moving around some of there cargo on the ship hoping it would make some things better and a bit more effencient but the waves wornt agreeing sliding things around and he was close to giving up. He quickly grabbed a box and slid it back over to the other side of the room. "please just stay there" he said quietly to himself.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry guys, I'm bad at this and my co-mod's a bit busy again. Lemme just...))

Fang was out in the open sea air, climbing the rope ladder things that connect to the sails and adjusting some stuff. She had the widest grin on her face as she literally jumped off one rope to grab onto another, and she pulled on this new rope to tighten a section of the sail. "Port-side's secured!" She shouted to whoever was supposed to listen, before swinging off the rope like a jungle savage and landing back on deck.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari checks the sky for time and direction. She had gotten plans for the destination of the Siren Call, and she should be seeing it soon.... She grabs a telescope and peers through it, and spots the very small silhouette of the ship. She gives a whoop of triumph and starts adjusting the sails and starts going faster, her sail triangular instead of square.

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
James laid as still as he could in the cargo hold oh the shp. He wanted to be a sailor but first he needed to get as far away from home as possible. So he claimed aboard the nearest ship and stowed away

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
//Let me say this.. After running Ocarina of Time against the ZD crew and finishing at 5 hours, 54 minutes, and 52 seconds.. My mind does not work at 3:41AM ~ouo~ I'll check back on this when I wake up. Hun, please remind me right when I get online x.x;

Yuki sat in her position on the boat, waiting for the ship to set sail. "Finally, a new adventure..~ And a real one at that." She spun her pistols with her fingers. "At least this crew's not abusive like the last one." She thought to herself as she tightened her jacket which previously belonged to the captain of the last crew she worked for.

Ky was asleep in the crew's quarters since he was mostly going to be awake during the night.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Maria can be adressed as Mark)

Maria was pulling some ropes, helping to move the sails with some other sailors.

That sky is looking worse... She thought, recalling a previous storm she'd been in years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom