• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
you hit a shoulder thing while on the start menu, and it takes you like Az said to save and load screen, maybe you want the load screen, just drop down some of the pics....

What do you mean by “save progress”?
I have had to quit playing at different locations several times and when I start again I have lost all of my progress ,gets old . I found a screen once that said save and it worked but haven't found it since. I like the game but hate starting over constantly.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have had to quit playing at different locations several times and when I start again I have lost all of my progress ,gets old . I found a screen once that said save and it worked but haven't found it since. I like the game but hate starting over constantly.
I told you in my earlier post, press L in the menu and you will be taken to the system page where you can manually save your game.

EDIT: press R, my bad lol

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
We are so happy that you got your questions answered! Please enjoy the game and feel free to post a new thread if you need any further help or see if your question has been answered in this thread.

Also feel free to browse other areas in this forum or perhaps post a thread in the community area to introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom