• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Save Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You won't be able to save until you get the Ocarina of Time, so in other words you won't be able to save during the first 3 day cycle.

When you save via the Song of Time you go back to Dawn of the 1st Day, and while all the items you've collected are still intact, you'll lose whatever money you're carrying, the amount of bombs/arrows you're carrying, etc. For example when you get the bow, you'll still have it but won't have any arrows in your inventory.

When you save at an Owl statue the game saves & quits, then picks up right where you left off and you'll lose that save spot. It's basically like pausing the game in progress.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Two Ways:

1. Slash at an owl statue with your sword. Here a Few locations of Owls:
-South Clock Town
-Milk Road
-Southern Swamp
After you've done that, go up to it and press A to "check" it. It will talk to you and ask you if you want to save and quit. Select "Yes".
NOTE: After saving with this method, when you start playing again, always remember to save before quitting. If you do not, you will go back to when you last used the Song of Time and will lose everything you have gotten to that point.

2. Simply play the Song of Time. It will ask if you want to save and return to the Dawn of the First Day. Select "Yes". Keep in mind that by returning to the First Day, you will have to do many things over. I would highly recommend option 1 unless you are almost out of time.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Yeh, this is a weird Zelda title in that you can't do Start, save. You have to either slash at an owl statue (Note: this is a quick save), or play the song of time. This will make you lose all collectibles, such as rupees, arrows, bombs, deku nuts and sticks, etc., and you will start at southern clock town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom