• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Satisfied with Pokemon X and Y Graphics?

I'm perfectly satisfied with X and Y's graphics. With each new gameplay trailer, I'm even more impressed. Sure, it's not as detailed as OoT 3D, but it's supposed to look cartoony. The battles, however, are amazing looking no matter what.

Skittles

Rainbows!
I'm not the biggest fan. To be honest, they should've went with a style that was more alike to the graphics of Pokemon Colosseum and its sequel. Those had nice, beautiful graphics and (while only in the third generation) I think they could have this game have as good (if not better) graphics than those. It really is a bit of a let down in away, those games were quite beautiful as far as Pokemon games go...

My biggest complaint, then, is that they should've stuck with the 2D overlook (I like 2D overlook Pokemon) or gone all the way like in Colosseum. This is...like something in between. I'll probably buy it, but I don't love it for its graphics...*shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom