• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fraxinus's Graphics III

laser dragon baby boy;

850a8b37da.png

also my bug boyfriend in santa hat set, art by yours truly (i may post the full art in my other thread but idk yet)

982424a381.png

a923e8b660.png

A more "serious" update since I guess I did in fact exhume this thread.

I like game remixes, and I like having game remixes actually in my library if I can. When a remixer gives a download for their stuff, that makes me happy. But when the remix has no album art to call its own, that makes me sad. So I make album art for these lonely remixes so they can fit into my library comfortably..

Most recently, these two Fire Emblem remixes from mgnk33. Wonderful channel, please check them out if you like Fire Emblem music and electronic music.

d2b3658def.jpg
c8c5c43c0a.jpg

Used the Japanese song titles from his soundcloud track names. I picked the art based on the characters featured in the actual video visuals, but couldn't make the screenshots used work for what I wanted so I turned to official art and cutscene art--even the light textures are from Three Houses cutscenes. And for Chasing Daybreak, I literally replaced the entire sky in that official art with a sky from a different official art, to make it actually daybreak.
ok_hand.png
Edited colors as necessary for silhouette lighting and lens flares and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom