• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SAO RP

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Rules:
No godmodding (I'll approve characters, and give suggestions on how to balance.)
(I'll see whether we can add PvP and PK, but for now- no PKing)
If you know you'll be away for an extended period of time, you may return to town and "log out" or "idle", or allow whoever's in your party to control your character.

Your Character
Name:
Username:
Weapon:
Skills:
Bio:

The story:
You are a character in the popular virtual-reality game called SAO. Meet new friends, explore new areas, challenge new dungeons!

Name: John
Username: Gentle
Appearance (real life):
glasses.jpg
Appearance (in game):
RJxPw.jpg

Weapon: A gleaming white one-handed sword with silver hilt.
Skills: Water shield (creates a 4ft shield of water anywhere within 20ft of the caster), Raze (destroys enemy equipment- no damage to creature- on contact), Freeze (slows with a chance to freeze enemy for 5 seconds within 20ft), Blades of Wind (attacks with 5 rapid strikes- on contact), Fireball (deals fire damage on an enemy- range 30ft)
Bio: N/A

Attachments

• _Howl_and_Calcifer__by_Orenji_kun.jpg
    _Howl_and_Calcifer__by_Orenji_kun.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Aquamarine (Aqua)
username: Queen of the Sea (Sea)
Appearance: Aqua has jet black hair with matching eyes, and olive skin. Her form is exceedingly attractive. In the game, her hair is a light blue and her eyes sea green, her form the same. In the game, she excels at martial arts.
weapon: kunai with chains, shuriken, a katana with a black blade and hilt
skills: all types of ninjutsu and water jutsu
Bio: There isnt much, other than the fact she is a very good cop. She's quick-witted, flexible, and agile. She is a clear thinker

image.jpg
Aqua

image.jpg
Sea

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Name: Lillian Merina

Username: Izanami

Appearance:

Real Life-
Anime-Girls-anime-girls-14837078-598-450.jpg

In-game-
[animepaper.net]picture-box-artists-hamashima-shigeo-winged-sheep-girl~!-220624-nat-medium-b6f8f.jpg

((Click both for a more zoomed in view.))

Weapon: A golden staff which can become either a sword or a bow (which makes a golden quiver appear on her back.)

Skills: Izanami (Lillian) can use her wings to fly, her staff in it's normal form to cast certain spells (which will be shown in the RP), her sword form for short-ranged attacks and shooting out golden slash beams, and the bow obviously for long-ranged attacks.

Bio: Lillian, a tomboy-ish girl, actually thinks of Izanami as her alter ego of sorts. This is because, in the game, Izanami acts like a calm and proper girl who doesn't like sports, unlike Lillian. Because of this, Lillian claims to hear Izanami's voice in her head- sort of like telepathy. They actually have conversations in Lillian's head due to this.

Anyway, Lillian, being a tomboy, likes to play sports, mostly tennis. She plays on SAO a lot, and right after that, she gets a mind message from Izanami's voice, saying that she looks forward to the next time she can explore. Lillian gets a bit distracted when she gets the messages, simply standing/sitting there staring off into space.

Moonstone

((Both approved. Players can join at will- so long as they make a character sheet with their first post!))

>>Gentle has logged in.

Gentle loads at the main gate of the beginners town, Aquaron, as he always did. The landscape was his favorite in the game- The city was composed of levels of floating, stone disks, connected by magical bridges that shimmered aqua, blue, and purple. Waterfalls fell from nearly every platform, feeding into a clear, endless sea below the city. The discs were crowded with majestic stone shops and houses, and the NPCs here wore exotic, eastern styles. It was late afternoon, and the games sky mimicked that of the one in the real world- the sun low toward the horizon, the sky deep orange and red, the numerous waterfalls catching hundreds of rainbows. Yellow lights dotted the shadowed streets.

Gentle looked behind himself at the gate - a dark blue portal surrounded by a golden arch. There were several players making parties and vanishing to the fields, but none he recognized. He turned away and headed into the heart of the city.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
>>> Queen of the Sea has logged on

Sea looked around, smiling. She was everything water, and this was her place. She saw Gentle and went up to him. "Hello, my name is Queen of the Sea"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Yay, start time! =D Izanami (Lillian) had logged on before the others.))

Izanami was in the city, 'sitting' on a bench. Her wings were flapping a bit, making her levitate a bit, so it wasn't really SITTING.

Moonstone

((shall we already know each other? Aqua is a cop, so John could be a Probation Officer in her force?))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Sea looked at Izanami over Gentle's shoulder. Her chains were coiled on her belt, opposite her sword.

(Why not?)

Moonstone

Gentle chuckles. "It's interesting to meet you in game, 'Sea'." Gentle notices she's not looking at him, and turns his attention to whatever caught her interest. It seemed to be a winged girl.

"Shall we ask her to party with us?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Sea smiles brilliantly. "I am Queen of the Sea, but call me Sea" She offers a hand, chains clinking. (actually, her katana is on her back, shurikens on her other hip)

Moonstone

Gentle looks her over. "I'm Gentle, mage.... Interesting items you have there... The wings... An event item?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom