• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Sailormars109's Graphics

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Thank you so much Vee! It's nice to see the support I have from you and others!

I got bored today with all the snow and all so I decided I would do another photo. This is another Attack on Titan one. I was going to put a song quote, but I just couldn't really find one to match this picture. Then I thought of Eren not being able to transform and I thought about what was said during that scene. That's how the text was inspired. I'm really just tinkering around trying to figure something out.

humanityerentitanform_zps47093029.jpg

Always nice to have inspiration! I like the way it turned out, too!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Absolutely beautiful sis! I love the coloring and light distinctions! It really makes the graphic that much more amazing! Keep up the amazing work sis! :hug:

I'm glad you noticed what I did! I tried to make the crystal at her chest be the focus of the picture since it's supposed to represent her pure heart. Thank you for all the support Onii! :hug:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So, I got pretty bored yesterday and decided that I would do some Zelda graphics! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you for all the support!

Twilight Princess
X2PJinh.jpg

Minish Cap
O1Nbwnc.jpg

Skyward Sword
PFNSdrb.jpg

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
So, I got pretty bored yesterday and decided that I would do some Zelda graphics! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you for all the support!

Twilight Princess
bbfb878a-14dd-4319-b87d-831c874c1f8c_zpsfb5f4447.jpg

Minish Cap
e5947084-abba-47b3-8184-71fefb598b4a_zpsaf28beb3.jpg

Skyward Sword
ss_zpsb043bc8b.jpg

Wow...just...wow

You really have a talent for this:clap:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Thank you guys! ^//////////////^

I made this picture because it really has a deep meaning for the way I feel about someone. The scene this picture is taken from is when Sailor Moon dies while using the Silver Crystal to stop a comet-like thing from hitting the Earth. Tuxedo Mask is kissing her with the life energy that his friend Fiore gives him as a thank you for saving him. In the end, Sailor Moon comes back to live through love.

NiOQcCG.jpg

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist

Twilight Princess
bbfb878a-14dd-4319-b87d-831c874c1f8c_zpsfb5f4447.jpg

Minish Cap
e5947084-abba-47b3-8184-71fefb598b4a_zpsaf28beb3.jpg

Skyward Sword
ss_zpsb043bc8b.jpg

Sis, these are incredible! I really love your graphics, especially since you really focus on the lighting on each and every single! From the three, I think my favorite is Skyward Sword. All of them are just beautifully made and I really enjoy all of your hard work and dedication that you have done since you first started! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work sis! ^^ :yes:

Thank you guys! ^//////////////^

I made this picture because it really has a deep meaning for the way I feel about someone. The scene this picture is taken from is when Sailor Moon dies while using the Silver Crystal to stop a comet-like thing from hitting the Earth. Tuxedo Mask is kissing her with the life energy that his friend Fiore gives him as a thank you for saving him. In the end, Sailor Moon comes back to live through love.

tuxedomoonlovealivekiss_zpsbd39ea1d.jpg

I know how much you love Sailor Moon so I can tell how much this scene must mean to you! I love the text that accompanies the graphic! This is probably my favorite one that you have made as of now! You what I probably like about your graphics sis? The fact that you frequently post them! I really love it when artists keep on delivering their art at such a fast rate. That said, I hope that you get a good rest from time to time as you deserve it for all of your wonderful work! I love you sis and you always make me feel so proud of you! :pikalove:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Sis, these are incredible! I really love your graphics, especially since you really focus on the lighting on each and every single! From the three, I think my favorite is Skyward Sword. All of them are just beautifully made and I really enjoy all of your hard work and dedication that you have done since you first started! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work sis! ^^ :yes:

I know how much you love Sailor Moon so I can tell how much this scene must mean to you! I love the text that accompanies the graphic! This is probably my favorite one that you have made as of now! You what I probably like about your graphics sis? The fact that you frequently post them! I really love it when artists keep on delivering their art at such a fast rate. That said, I hope that you get a good rest from time to time as you deserve it for all of your wonderful work! I love you sis and you always make me feel so proud of you! :pikalove:

Thank you so much Onii-sama! That makes me so happy to hear that. I thought I was posting to often but now I feel more confident because of you. I focus on the lighting because the light is what makes things pop. Having things that pop helps give a focus to the picture and it helps give more of a meaning or resemblance in the picture than just leaving the picture and adding a focus. The light makes the parts that aren't focused still pop out and grab attention. I hope some of my graphics can help you with your experience in photoshop! <3

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think this one turned out quite as well, but oh well.

levihero_zps34410009.jpg

This is truly great sis! Excellent job! You know how much I love Levi, so seeing this really makes me smile! Seriously sis, you are doing a wonderful job with your graphics! Now I don't want to push you too hard or anything, but whenever you are ready and only if you want to, I would really love to see what else you can do with the other effects to make your graphics that much more entertaining to view! Wonderful job sis! Hope to see more soon! :hug:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
This is truly great sis! Excellent job! You know how much I love Levi, so seeing this really makes me smile! Seriously sis, you are doing a wonderful job with your graphics! Now I don't want to push you too hard or anything, but whenever you are ready and only if you want to, I would really love to see what else you can do with the other effects to make your graphics that much more entertaining to view! Wonderful job sis! Hope to see more soon! :hug:

Even though the words actually have nothing to do with Levi :sweat: I'm glad you love Levi too! I'm still trying to figure things out. Also, I got lazy with this one :P

Thanks for the support Fig!

This one is a lot unlike any of my others. I hope you all enjoy.

QhjNsog.jpg

The quote is from the Bible. Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil."

In the picture, it looks like it could be fall due to all the leaves on the ground. Actually, I took this picture today. This grave has meaning to me and will for the rest of my life. I know that the spirit to whom I have to connection with is not there and has left his shell buried in the ground. His spirit is in Heaven watching over me. He is protecting me. He follows me everywhere. He sits with me in my truck every time I am in it. He is my guardian angel.

I wish I could have a picture of him and I together, however, you wouldn't recognize me because I would be a baby in that picture. Also, I don't want you to see how horrible cancer can truly make a person look.

Without further ado, if any of you haven't guessed yet, this is my dad's final resting place.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Even though the words actually have nothing to do with Levi :sweat: I'm glad you love Levi too! I'm still trying to figure things out. Also, I got lazy with this one :P

Thanks for the support Fig!

This one is a lot unlike any of my others. I hope you all enjoy.

daddyjayedit_zps7d58c49a.jpg

The quote is from the Bible. Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil."

In the picture, it looks like it could be fall due to all the leaves on the ground. Actually, I took this picture today. This grave has meaning to me and will for the rest of my life. I know that the spirit to whom I have to connection with is not there and has left his shell buried in the ground. His spirit is in Heaven watching over me. He is protecting me. He follows me everywhere. He sits with me in my truck every time I am in it. He is my guardian angel.

I wish I could have a picture of him and I together, however, you wouldn't recognize me because I would be a baby in that picture. Also, I don't want you to see how horrible cancer can truly make a person look.

Without further ado, if any of you haven't guessed yet, this is my dad's final resting place.

*ties to hold back his tears* Sis, I just want to say that this is probably the most touching things I have ever seen you post here within the last couple of days and I couldn't be any more proud of you for dedicating your post for your father. When you first told me about how you lost him, I fell into tears because you are one of the few that experienced what I went through in my life. Perhaps, that is the very reason why this picture impacts me right in the heart for in a way it reminds me of my own father. What really hit me was the usage of my favorite passage in the entire Bible, Psalm 23. We all go through crap in our lives (others suffer more or less), but it still affects us and it is how we view it that makes us who we are right now. I know how much you care about your father and I'm so blessed to see you survive through every obstacle that life throws at you. May God bless you and your family great blessings and visions for the near future, because you really deserve only the best! <3 *huggles*

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
*ties to hold back his tears* Sis, I just want to say that this is probably the most touching things I have ever seen you post here within the last couple of days and I couldn't be any more proud of you for dedicating your post for your father. When you first told me about how you lost him, I fell into tears because you are one of the few that experienced what I went through in my life. Perhaps, that is the very reason why this picture impacts me right in the heart for in a way it reminds me of my own father. What really hit me was the usage of my favorite passage in the entire Bible, Psalm 23. We all go through crap in our lives (others suffer more or less), but it still affects us and it is how we view it that makes us who we are right now. I know how much you care about your father and I'm so blessed to see you survive through every obstacle that life throws at you. May God bless you and your family great blessings and visions for the near future, because you really deserve only the best! <3 *huggles*

It's my favorite quote in the entire Bible as well! You are one of the only people I have ever met that knows my pain as well. God blesses you and I as well. He blessed us by meeting each other. He knew that we needed someone in our lives that understands each other and He brought us together! You deserve the best as well! <3 *huggles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom