• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sadia's Sig Swamp

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
You're a freak :)
MARRY ME
mND9jCa.png

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I went back and tweaked up a Katara signature I made about a year ago, and figured I'd post it. The old one was bothering me quite a bit every time I looked at it. Granted, this happens with almost anything I make, but the Katara one especially. I don't know if it exactly looks better, but I definitely feel better about it hehe.

Before:

Nvo4rf3.jpg

After:

D59AHpJ.jpg

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Thank you @Skunk, it's much appreciated :)

I did some more fixing :cooky:

Before:

VDd2Pe7.jpg

(why did I choose this border omg)

After:

D7E2CX0.jpg

Ehhh, I would've just redone the whole thing if I wasn't so damn lazy. XD I like it, I like it a lot actually, but I think it's kinda similar to everything else I've already done. You know, render in the center, faded images on the side. Hopefully next time I try something it can be completely different. Anyway, brb I'm going to go rewatch all of SAO again. :D

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Great talent, Sadia. So, you said I could take one you already made. The problem is that I don't know which ones are taken. Could you please tell me which ones are available? You can just number them, like the first one be #1, etc. Or, if you really have the time, then perhaps you could make something simple, a signature featuring my favorite game: Radiata Stories. If you need pics, I can send some.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Great talent, Sadia. So, you said I could take one you already made. The problem is that I don't know which ones are taken. Could you please tell me which ones are available? You can just number them, like the first one be #1, etc. Or, if you really have the time, then perhaps you could make something simple, a signature featuring my favorite game: Radiata Stories. If you need pics, I can send some.

Thank you! ^^ I'm still learning.

So hold up, did you want to take something I already made (they're all available btw) or did you want me to make something (I have time)?? Don't leave the decision up to me, I wouldn't know what to tell you tbh. XD

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Thank you! ^^ I'm still learning.

So hold up, did you want to take something I already made (they're all available btw) or did you want me to make something (I have time)?? Don't leave the decision up to me, I wouldn't know what to tell you tbh. XD
Your sigs rock, Sadia. But I think I'll have to rquest a new one, despite the big temptation I feel about taking one of those. Please, can you? Pretty please? :) If you need images, let me know, but Google has some cool Radiata Stories images. Here is one I like:https://www.google.com/search?q=rad...+stories+character+list&imgrc=ehn-UhquR0zYqM:

If you need more or any other details, let me know, but just do your best.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
lol yes, I can do that for you, Celda. :P Did you want anything particular in the background, or any text in the sig? Also, do you want a particular size, otherwise I'll just make it around 400x150. :)

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Go with that size, that seems about right. And for the background, I dunno, like a castle or something if you are going to use that pic. For text I have no idea what I want. lol Ok, how about Radiata Heroe?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Celda

Here you go! I hope you like it. I'm sorry I took a long time, and sorry your whole render isn't in the sig. It looked terrible when I tried to resize it. Anyway, if you hate it, just say the word and I'll change things up for you. :P Thanks for letting me do your signature!

ca1OHot.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ca1OHot.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom