• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sadia's Sig Swamp

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Welcome to the Swamp.
So yeah, here's my graphics thread! I figured I should edit my OP to show all my work, for convenience. By the way, I really love doing requests, so please send one in if you need anything! Information that I usually need is your image (duh), preferred size, any text you want, and colour schemes. Basically, the more detailed, the better. I enjoy doing requests because I hardly have any ideas to do sigs for myself, plus I get experience. All I ask for is some cred, patience and gratitude. :P

Everything I've Ever Made - Updated 27/08/2016

4qdlQPH.jpg

nEtnB2Q.jpg

WaEN4Lm.jpg

D7E2CX0.jpg

2boEZwa.jpg

VqiqxaN.jpg
HPaqsv9.gif

AuXfztL.jpg

04e66Pn.jpg

37W8fud.jpg

MIUzjrY.jpg

D59AHpJ.jpg
0dYiM7r.jpg
wW1itQz.jpg
Gobli
AnPZ1lb.jpg
PatCat
tlLjbwD.jpg

H6nJJuF.jpg

U8SB4HB.jpg
Eduarda

ca1OHot.jpg
Celda
JazCfIK.jpg
More Eduarda xD

Qn1YckE.jpg
Toxic_Snowman
zJNcbAg.jpg
PatCat

CfYBSIo.jpg
Tristan
fZicPno.jpg
Toxic again :)
W3qGdqG.png

vrfKYwd.png
Guess who

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
'bout freaking time you made a thread!

Your graphics are super duper awesome. Like, really. How do you even do those effects, like srsly, gr8 job qurl! :yes:

You should make me a sloth sig for the lulz. I probably won't use it, because TMC, but I think you could make something amazing!

Fig

The Altruist
You have very wonderful graphics Sadia! You are filled with such talent when it comes to graphic design! If I remember correctly, I do believe that I was able to see these graphics when they were simply in your signature! It's great to see another graphic designer now make a thread to post their graphics as time passes on! I have a lot of faith in you and I know you are going to get better with each graphic! Can't wait to see your next graphic in the near future!

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Wow thanks guys, for all the encouragement! Means a lot! <3

Ahhh, I decided to do the rest of the gang, because nostalgia :3 But I did most of them really quickly..

04e66Pn.jpg

Giah so bright..
Nvo4rf3.jpg

Kinda serious for Sokka lol...
MIUzjrY.jpg

37W8fud.jpg

Ok, Idek what I was doing with Toph. XD It got really cluttered. How does one even C4D? :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm just wondering, could you make me one of these with Iroh? He's kind of my favorite character form the series :sweat:

Please :puppy:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm just wondering, could you make me one of these with Iroh? He's kind of my favorite character form the series :sweat:

Please :puppy:

Oh my goodness, a request?!?! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!! :D :D :D

Ya, fur shur Stitch! Any preferences?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Your graphic skills are sweet, sick, awesome, and so I've also come here to lay a request. If you don't mind, I'd like a siggy. I wanted to request it in the Graphic section, but every time I do something like that, I get no attention. So I came to take a chance here.

All I can say about what I want is a pokemon signature that features Gardevoir. Feel free to do it however you want. And feel free to decline the request as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom