• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sadia's Sig Swamp

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I went back and tweaked up a Katara signature I made about a year ago, and figured I'd post it. The old one was bothering me quite a bit every time I looked at it. Granted, this happens with almost anything I make, but the Katara one especially. I don't know if it exactly looks better, but I definitely feel better about it hehe.

Before:

After:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Thank you @Skunk, it's much appreciated :)

I did some more fixing :cooky:

Before:

(why did I choose this border omg)

After:

Ehhh, I would've just redone the whole thing if I wasn't so damn lazy. XD I like it, I like it a lot actually, but I think it's kinda similar to everything else I've already done. You know, render in the center, faded images on the side. Hopefully next time I try something it can be completely different. Anyway, brb I'm going to go rewatch all of SAO again. :D

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Great talent, Sadia. So, you said I could take one you already made. The problem is that I don't know which ones are taken. Could you please tell me which ones are available? You can just number them, like the first one be #1, etc. Or, if you really have the time, then perhaps you could make something simple, a signature featuring my favorite game: Radiata Stories. If you need pics, I can send some.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Great talent, Sadia. So, you said I could take one you already made. The problem is that I don't know which ones are taken. Could you please tell me which ones are available? You can just number them, like the first one be #1, etc. Or, if you really have the time, then perhaps you could make something simple, a signature featuring my favorite game: Radiata Stories. If you need pics, I can send some.
Thank you! ^^ I'm still learning.

So hold up, did you want to take something I already made (they're all available btw) or did you want me to make something (I have time)?? Don't leave the decision up to me, I wouldn't know what to tell you tbh. XD

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Thank you! ^^ I'm still learning.

So hold up, did you want to take something I already made (they're all available btw) or did you want me to make something (I have time)?? Don't leave the decision up to me, I wouldn't know what to tell you tbh. XD
Your sigs rock, Sadia. But I think I'll have to rquest a new one, despite the big temptation I feel about taking one of those. Please, can you? Pretty please? :) If you need images, let me know, but Google has some cool Radiata Stories images. Here is one I like:https://www.google.com/search?q=radiata+stories&biw=854&bih=1224&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OW6gVea2HIP6yASv4reYDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw#tbm=isch&q=radiata+stories+character+list&imgrc=ehn-UhquR0zYqM:

If you need more or any other details, let me know, but just do your best.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
lol yes, I can do that for you, Celda. :P Did you want anything particular in the background, or any text in the sig? Also, do you want a particular size, otherwise I'll just make it around 400x150. :)

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Go with that size, that seems about right. And for the background, I dunno, like a castle or something if you are going to use that pic. For text I have no idea what I want. lol Ok, how about Radiata Heroe?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Celda

Here you go! I hope you like it. I'm sorry I took a long time, and sorry your whole render isn't in the sig. It looked terrible when I tried to resize it. Anyway, if you hate it, just say the word and I'll change things up for you. :P Thanks for letting me do your signature!

http://i.imgur.com/ca1OHot.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom