• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saddest Zelda Song

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
A few of mine are (not in any particular order) :

Wind Waker Credits
When Byrne Dies
Spirit Tracks Ending (when Anjean says that they'll be back)
Minish Cap Ending (when Ezlo leaves)
Ballad of the Wind Fish (at the very end, when the island disappears)
Medli's Prayer (when she plays it to give power to the Master Sword)

Those are most of them.

This, this is what I was thinking. However, mine personally would definitely have to be Grandma's Theme, or Departure, both from TWW. The Ending Credits brings a tear to my eye too, but only after I hear it after beating the game. (TWW)

The Elegy of Emptiness from Majora's Mask is the most depressing sounding zelda song I have ever heard.

I can't say that I find Midna's DH, a sad song...
I prefer the Song of Healing, Serenade of Water and I always had this strange emotional bond with Zelda's Lullaby.
The Grandmother tune from WW is sad as well. And Legendary Hero also has this strange feeling to it (especially the end).

Sacred Grove just felt like an overly sentimental song for me. I don't know why, but I found it sort of sad. The original Saria's Song was upbeat and whimsical, but the remix seemed completely different.
here

Have to agree with you, it makes you feel that time really has passed. In oot the song is reallly cheerful and the woods are bright. And in TP everything is gone

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The Saddest Zelda I have heard was Queen Rutela's song. I know that it's the Serenade of Water, but whenever the remix of it, I start to swell up tears because I think of Queen Rutels's story. It makes me cry in silence.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I have a few that nearly drive me to tears...

Song of Healing (MM)
Reunion (MM)
Grandma's House (WW)
Earth God's Lyric (WW)
Midna's Lament (TP)
Fi's Theme (SS)
Lanayru Sand Sea (SS)

In Tp, when you meet Zelda for the first time, then you leave and you are on the rooftops in wolf form, what song is playing then? I remember the scene being quite pessimistic for me, but I can't remember the tune that went along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom