• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saddest Zelda Scene

I found Twilight Princess' ending much sadder, and not in a depressing way. The idea of losing a friend forever has always been one of my biggest fears, so its ending really got to me.

I wish I could play TP but it's at my dad's house. But yah I would probably would end up crying at the end of it :cry:

Contrary to most people, I didn't really get much from the ending of Twilight Princess. Didn't really seem that sad. Maybe I was too damn happy about how Ganondorf died. ^_^

If I had to say one, I would probably say some random scene I can't remember in Majora's Mask. I haven't come across too many things that made me sad, except for like that whole Game. D:

O

OCDays

Most of the endings seem pretty sad, not really in a horribly sad way, it just seems sorta empty. Link never really gets much out of it, just has to live his life like nothing happened, no recognition or anything, make an heir, so there will be another Link to save everyone when things get bad, again.

Most of the endings seem pretty sad, not really in a horribly sad way, it just seems sorta empty. Link never really gets much out of it, just has to live his life like nothing happened, no recognition or anything, make an heir, so there will be another Link to save everyone when things get bad, again.

Hmmm..... I don't think that type of ending is specifically sad, it's sort of like the hero has defeated the evil in the land, and he's laying his sword down for a peaceful life. He hopefully doesn't have to keep fighting evil people to achieve happiness. I think the saddest endings are when someone (A friend of Link's usually) is leaving for good. Such as, in TP, MC, and to an extent, LA. But that's just my opinion.

How about when Midna destroys the mirror,to make sure that the light and twilight worlds won't mix again.And she has to leave as well.

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
The saddest scene ever was when Optimus Prime died and passed on leadership to Hot Rod.
No wait, Zelda? I think the saddest for me was probably the end of Ocarina of Time because it's personally my favorite game and it kind of hit me hard when it was over. As for the saddest scene from a nonpersonal standpoint which just sees it as a scene, I think the saddest was not the end of Twilight Princess, but rather somewhere around the middle where Zelda gave up her life for Midna. This was kind of a bugger because Zelda has always been the character Link should have fallen in love with but never did, and now how could she? She was dead. That hit me pretty hard 'cause I'm the kind of person who can get slightly emotionally attached to a video game or TV series or whatever. Such was the same when Optimus Prime died. I really did cry when Optimus Prime died. And when I saw that movie for the first time, I was like fifteen. I'd seen every other episode of most of the serieses.... Seriesi. Series? Whatever the plural of series is.... Anyway, back to Zelda, I think that was the most traumatizing to a true nerd like myself.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I would have to say in OoT, when Naubru gets kidnapped, then you fight her without realizing it. It isn't sad, but it's messed up.

Maybe I'm just strange but, I found the saddest Zelda scene also one of the most ironic ones. It's the scene in Majora's Mask where you go to the ranch house on the third day and everyone is crying and paranoid about the moon falling.
But, when you talk to Anju, she says "I waited for him...but..He.never came, oh well.." Talk about depressing!
But here's the irony, if you go back to the stock pot inn at midnight, you can watch Kafei there, doing the same thing. Ironic, and sad.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The whole Anju/Kafei sidestory is a bit sad... In the manga is even more sad, cause skull kid transformed Kafei into a child 2 days before the wedding or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom