• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Saddest Zelda Moment?

Pikacondon

Title.
I never really cried in any Zeldas, Maybe I'm too hard, Maybe I'm too cynical, I just never cried. Off that, my saddest moment was M...
I know you all expected Midna's farewell or Mikau's death, or My seeing the king of red lions become a normal boat again,or Moon falling on termina, or even Me killing ganon, my answer is, and will always be, "Me? I don't cry in Zelda games, or in ANY game for that matter." I know I sorta just said that, but I'm just going farther to tell you that I'm actually sad that I'm too hard to cry in a Zelda game. Boo-Hoo.
(sarcasm)

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Well. One sad moment for me was in OoT, after Zelda throws the Ocarina of time into the moat. Before you go into the temple of time, you can go to the back ally's of Castle Town and listen to what the soldier has to say before his tragic death. How he did everything he could to stop Gannondorf and his men in order to help Zelda give Link the Ocarina. After one more episode of writhing in pain, the soldier falls against the wall. When you try to talk to him again, all you get is one statement from the inside of Link's mind.

"...He's not moving anymore..."

Another one, this one wasn't exactly something that happened in the game, but everytime I think about it I get sad. My mother and I where playing Zelda OoT, and we were in the Water temple and my mother suddenly speaks up and says. "Link deserves a reward for doing all of this hard work for that princess...and instead he just has to go back to the forest with the little bratty kids and live a normal life...no reward...just bordom..." And in every Zelda game I've played, that is the result. So, in every Water Temple, my mind goes to poor Link and his inability to keep his life interesting. The princess won't let him...she just takes away his musical instruments and tells him to go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom