• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saddest Song in Your Opinion

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's tough because right now I can't think of any in particular. Personally I find the main song of Pan's Labyrinth very sad. Or the breaking of the fellowship which is possibly the most beautiful song I've ever heard

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Don't Ever Forget... from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

It is incredible. And so very sad... I can't really put words on it, you have to had played the game and feel those emotions in the moment really...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
One of my friends made me listen to a kid's tribute to her dad that she lost on 9/11 and the song Heaven by Bryan Adams was played in the background. We were in middle school at the time and now I can't help but tear up every time its on the radio so I change the station.

Fig

The Altruist
What song is this?
It's the song that plays after
Emmeryn falls off the cliff in self-sacrifice.
Definitely an impactful song given what is described what happened to the person the song's title is referring to. I'm going to be a binch and say OG Aerith's theme is probably still the saddest theme I know. The heart and soul of FF7 and hearing it makes you feel a sense of a nostalgia but you know something is missing as life moves on. Posting the Smash remix in addition just because it definitely is the exact opposite of how to feel about the theme that has changed me for 20+ years.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The depths of depression mean that you can scream all you want and it doesn't matter. It will yell back at you that nobody can understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom