• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Saddest Moment in Majora's Mask

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I don't get it, you wanted the 3DS remake or not?

I wanted it, but didn't see how Nintendo could expect it to succeed, so I didn't expect it to come. With that said, I'm very pleased with Nintendo.

If there was anything that made me not look forward to it, it was the diehard fans. I knew they'd ruin the experience. As I speak, the top 10 threads on the GameFAQs board are:

I know it's petty, but anyone else kinda dislike the new swimming animation?

The moon looks pretty dumb...

Bad feeling about Iwata saying accessible

Grezzo is getting the remake ALL WRONG!

This looks horrible compared to OoT 3D

Your top 5 Zelda games?

So far this is the only thing I'm disappointed with.

I was hoping for Majoras Mask **HD**

All *stupid* parts of the manga aside, does it seem plausible that...

The Target leak was true.

Basically a bunch of wangsting that the graphics aren't good enough, the game should have been on the Wii U because they thought that stupid fan trailer was accurate, that they've ruined the game based on the trailer they saw because it's different from the Perfect N64 MM. And then there's Wave 2, which consists of fans who expect more dungeons and Hero Mode to be added and will soon join in the wangsting once the game is released and they don't get what they want.

The IGN boards are even worse...

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
yup

No kidding, Ikana scared me pretty badly, but it was also really depressing. The Garo made me the most curious and kinda sad. I can't help but pity people I can't help fully, even if its a video game.

I know, right? I always felt bad for all those people that Majora messed up.

Top saddest emotional moments:

1. Anju and Kafei
2. Deku butler
3. The Goron child

I also felt bad that Link would never get to see his friends again, nor vice-versa... :( MM is such an emotional game.

Salem

SICK
I wanted it, but didn't see how Nintendo could expect it to succeed, so I didn't expect it to come. With that said, I'm very pleased with Nintendo.

If there was anything that made me not look forward to it, it was the diehard fans. I knew they'd ruin the experience.
No, what other people say should not have any affect on your enjoyment of a game.

With all due respect I don't think that's good attitude to have.

so hard to choose. i think the part that made me really sad was the story with lulu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom