• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sacred Grove: Round Two Cavern Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroLink

Okay. So Im using the Twilight Princess walkthrough to get 100% on TP since Ive never done it before. I am playing it on the gamecube so i have to mentally switch the directions in my head as im reading. Now because of this sometimes I get a bit mixed up ((I.E. I've missed one poe due to this and cant remember which one it is so YAY backtracking when i get up to 59 poes and the walkthrough says i should have 60)) BUT there seems to be a critical error in the walkthrough.

- This third area has a large ice area but only one switch. Start by pushing the southeast block to the north. Then push the southwest block to the east, north, and then west. Now push the northeast block to the west. Then push the western block to the north. Now push the eastern block to the west. All three blocks should now be clogged up in the northwest corner. Now push the northwestern block to the east, south, and then west. Now push the northwestern block north, east, south, west, and north again. Then push the northern block to the east. Finish off the puzzle by pushing the southwest block to the east, north, and then to the west. ((Copy and pasted from TP Walkthrough Chapter 16 - Sacred Grove: Round Two, first section "16.1 A pair of heart pieces))

"Now push the northwestern block to the east, south, and then west. Now push the northwestern block north, east, south, west, and north again. Then push the northern block to the east. Finish off the puzzle by pushing the southwest block to the east, north, and then to the west."

This is the part I get confused on. It says they should be clogged in the Northwest Corner, however it tells me to push the northwestern block. I tried moving the only block you actually can move east ((west)) south and then west ((east)) but then it tells me to move the northwestern block AGAIN, not only that but to move it NORTH. Now this makes even less sense because the only one that can be moved north is the one I just moved, HOWEVER, if I do move it according to the directions "North, East ((west)) South, West ((East)) and North again" It just clogs it back up to where it first started.

Now these puzzles are where I really rely on the walkthrough and I am royally confused. Please someone interpret what I should really do and also hopefully someone can clarify this section of the walkthrough.

-thanks and much love, ZeroLink :)

Because I'm just that awesome I have fired up Twilight Princess, solved the puzzle and written down the solution. This is also for the Wii, so again you need to remember to swap East and West, if you do that this should work because, as I say, I've just done it.

Push the south-east block north then the south-west block east and then north, all three blocks should now be in a line in the north-east corner. Push the northernmost block west and then south, then the new northernmost block west. Push the block that is now in the south-west corner north then push the block that is still on the east side to the west, at this point all three blocks should be touching eachother again. Push the block on the north side of this cluster to the east, then push the block on the west side south, east, north and then west onto the switch.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom