• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

S.S. Ghirahim and Fi?

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
in the beginning, you dont really notice any similarities between ghirahim and fi. but, near the end, it turns out ghirahim is ALOT like her. He is a sword too, has the diamond on his chest, the same hair shape, ect. So do you think ghirahim is the dark version of fi? as we know, fi was created by the godess to aid link and carry out her own special purpose. do you think ghirahim was created by demise for the same reason ? and that would explain why ghirahim is so loyal to demise. otherwise ghirahim could be on his own. but if demise created him, well. So I believe Ghirahim is the dark version of Fi. What about you?

No because Girahim is portrayed with a lot of emotion and feelings, where as Fi is more portrayed as a robot doing Hylias bidding.

Since Girahim has more human emotions and feelings I think he's his own person just very loyal to Demise.

I Totally agree with you, i also noticed the similarities, and i also thought Ghirahim could be just like Fi, and was doing everythyng he could to help his master, his creator, but i also notice that he is stonger than Fi because he can fight, and he IS the sword of ghirahim, fi LIVES in the Master Sword.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
There's lik 5 threads on this subject but whatever. I noticed their simiilarities after I beat the Horde. I gave Ghirahim the name 'Dark Fi' even though Ghirahim is older. Calling Fi 'Light Ghirahim' doesn't sound right, so I just went with 'Dark Fi'.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
I Totally agree with you, i also noticed the similarities, and i also thought Ghirahim could be just like Fi, and was doing everythyng he could to help his master, his creator, but i also notice that he is stonger than Fi because he can fight, and he IS the sword of ghirahim, fi LIVES in the Master Sword.

this is the best theory thing ive seen so far!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom