• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 'S' Realm #3 Power?

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
As in the title when you get to the third silent realm fi says it is for testing your power. How is this power? The point of silent realms is for you to finish a task without weapons so i was wondering if i missed something or if they were just going along with the godesses(i.e Farore courage etc.) I can see how the first two were testing courage and wisdom but this last one doesnt make sense.

MW7

They were just doing it according to the goddesses I believe. I didn't notice a difference really between any of the silent realms in this regard. All of them kind of test a mix of courage/wisdom.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
All of the Silent Realms had you using power. In Eldin it takes power to sprint up a hill. In Lanayru it takes power to run across the sand. In Faron it takes power to walk across a tight rope. Wisdom, courage, and power were all used. You need wisdom to think of a game plan like get the hard to reach tears first. And it takes a lot of courage to stand up to those guardians. I will say out of these three things power is the least used. But it is still used.

stamina and power can be interchangeable and have similar meaning. For instance, you have more power, you have more stamina. or... You need to wisely use what power you have to the best of your ability in order to succeed. Power doesn't necessarily have to mean strength as in lifting things, but as in your own mental and spiritual strength.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I just dpnt get how running up a cliff would mean power. more like stamina. the other two make sense though

Picture yourself in a Silent Realm. Think of all the challenges you have to do. Do you think you would need power to complete it? To dash it takes stamina and stamina is power. What else would you classify stamina as?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom