• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ryoga's Awesomely Cool Art

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Here they are, the next pages. And one is colored!
OoG P8 001.jpgOoG 9 001.jpg
Ok so Megidrus wanted me to make him a digimon, but I didn't find out about that until I already drew it. So yeah, sorry. But the Zelda fan-boy in me automatically assumes that bird-man=Rito.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I got the idea for this picture from the pokedex entry for Hypno in Fire Red version. When I heard the Creepy Pasta song ''Hypno's Lullaby,'' I realized how awesome a oicture it wouldbe. Notice the sad little Charmander in the back.
Hypno 001.jpg

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Ok, so I'm going to take a short break from the Manga. I has lots of stuff I gotta do right now, so I don't have time to work on that. I'll have some new pages up by, around December 20 or so.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
hey guys, i know i said i'd be back with a few more pages in a couple days, but, i think i might have to just stop. I'll probably continue someday soon, but for now, i don't have time to do the Origin of the Goddesses manga. I'll still upload more pictures and stuff every once in awhile, but.....yeah.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Hey Guys! Remember me?!?! It's Ryoga! I changed my name though o3o So yeah I'm back but I'm Braivety now. I'll put up something new or maybe even just start a new thread since this is so old

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom