• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ryoga's Awesomely Cool Art

Braivety

FPT | Breb
uhh.. I probably won't color all of it, but maybe little drawings of it or little parts. Like I think I might draw some bos battles or stuff like that colored. :P

Hey guys, here are the next pages.
OoG P4 001.jpg
OoG P5 001.jpg

It would be good to have one colored page with all the characters at the beginning, and then maybe one colored page per chapter or something? A bonus colored page with each update. :) Tiela looks really good by the way! Not sure about the bangs but the outfit is perfect. (and just by the way I forgot to mention that she's about 23)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
keep going

keep going with what you're doing

Last edited:

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Motherly Love

In case you didn't know, this picture is a picture of a Gardevior protecting it's baby Ralts. I'm not sure what it's protecting it from but it's supposed to be, like, laying down it's life to save her child. BUT! I don't know how to color it. I'm not sure weather I should shade it in with pencil, color with Colored Pencils, Markers, or just leave it white. What do you guys think?
Gardevoir 001.jpg

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't know about coloring, that is up to you, but the pic looks cool. Ha, this reminds me of my past times playing Pokemon. Well done. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom