• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rush

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Me and my brothers are crazy about a band called rush.
I obsessed with one of their songs. You got to listen to one of their songs and then your a fan.

Beeker

Wild Card
So you are a Rush fan? That's great!:D

I wouldn't consider myself a die hard fan of them, but I enjoy listening to them quite a bit. Their music is quite great.
I was fortunate to see them live this summer, and man, they sound amazing as a live band. I was so happy and jumping around, singing to the songs I knew, and smiling at their sense of humor. It was a great experience for my first concert.

By the way, what song is it that you are obsessed with right now?

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I LOVE Rush, they are probably the most under rated band in history. They are 3rd in consecuitive Gold and Platinum Albums (rite behind the Beetles and The Rolling Stones) and usually don't get recognized for it :(...

But they don't seem to mind.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
I once saw a funny video, when they were playing their song (Tom Sawyer I think.) on rock band, and they FAILED.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Neil Peart is God and we should all worship him.
Also, I tend not to listen to Rush 'cause I can't sing that high :(
but whenever I sit down at my drumset I have to play along with at least one Rush track!

I love Rush! And MotleyLink is totally right, they get almost no recognition for their accomplishments! It's really wierd.. I actually had no idea who they were a year ago, and only kind of heard the name by no more than a few months ago. For some reason their name just doesn't get out there like the Stones, Clapton, or Hendrix. It's a shame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom