• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rupee System

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Now i never cared much for upgrading wallets, it is necessary at some times. I also would like to point out that Majora's Mask truly had the right idea with having a back up in the Bank. The Bank made it easier to store rupees, so you didn't have to slash away etc. to stock up, you could just go to the bank and make a withdrawal.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I like the idea of both the banking system and the wallet upgrades. It would just give the game more stuff. And stuff is good.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you like only being able to hold 99 at the start and then being able to upgrade your wallet size later? no

Do you like upgrading wallets but having somewhere to keep all of your money if the wallet gets full like in MM? no

Do you like having the ability to carry massive amounts of rupees from the very beginning? Yes

The amount of rupees held should be limitless. In skyrim there is no limit to how much money you can hold and in Fallout there is no limit to how many caps you can have. I like this system. Rupees should not simply spawn in the grass, after they are found they should not respawn. Instead there should be a large variety of caves and areas where they can be found. This will add to the exploration element of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom