• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Running Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blitz342

i cant get the running man to appear in ocarina of time 3D. i wait next to lon lon ranch and wear the bunny hood but i cant get him to appear. is there something im missing? :S

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Don't just stand and wait, that won't work. You actually gotta run around that area and look for him. Once you find him, follow him around until he sit down to take a break. Then you can talk to him.

N

Noriku

Or once you find him you could play the sun song and he should sit down for a break like 10 seconds after or so.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
lol i thought you were going to ask how to beat him in a race.

anyway, regarding your question, you cant just wait you have to look for him.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
He won't appear at all until after you beat Jabu-Jabu's Belly. If you haven't beaten it yet, then that's your problem. Either way, everyone else is right; you have to look for him in the field. he's always circling Lon-Lon Ranch.
I used to always to the HMS Quest before I ever did Dodongo's Cavern and the Running Man would always be out there somewhere.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
He always runs around Lon Lon Ranch in a counter-clockwise direction. So if you run clockwise around the outside of the ranch you will run into him. For the Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, just reverse those directions.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The guide on this site has the most sure-fire method to find him: Exit from Castle town, and run along the path to the right (assuming normal directions) of Lon Lon ranch. Once you reach the west side of Lon Lon Ranch on the path, you will have caught up with him because he comes from the forested area to the north, and he'll meet you there because of your likewise speeds. Then, simply follow him until the sun comes up/goes down or play the Sun's Song so he'll take a break.

B

BIGJRA

You have to use suns song but wait a while
I wish link could go that fast though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom