• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Running Man Disappeared?

Z

ZeroLink

I've been trying to complete the mask side quest ever since I got my Promotional Disc for the Gamecube that comes with 4 Zelda games and the demo of Wind Waker ((which I have anyway.))

I've ran around Lon Lon Ranch in OoT countless times... Clockwise and Counter clockwise and I absolutely cannot find him. All I have left is to give him the Bunny Hood and the Mask Of Truth is all mine... Is there any version glitches or anything that may help me?

Please let me know. :)

From what I recall the running man only appears when you are a child. He also stops running at nighttime. If you are chasing him in the day you might well keep missing him, so make it nighttime and then go running after him. Hope that helps.

Z

ZeroLink

From what I recall the running man only appears when you are a child. He also stops running at nighttime. If you are chasing him in the day you might well keep missing him, so make it nighttime and then go running after him. Hope that helps.

I still cant find him. Thank you though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlDJ3ssEG04

That is the route he takes. Might help.

Also where in the main quest are you? If you have just got the Ocarina of Time but haven't become an adult he might not be available. But don't worry, he is definitely not one of the skippable bits of the game (ie one of the bits of the game which cannot be accessed once you have progressed to a certain bit).

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
yeah, are you running at night or day? he only runs during the day, and at night he sleeps by the lone tree in eastern Hyrule field. but, he doesn't "appear" until he is mentioned my the man who runs around the Market and every time you talk to him he says "i'm late, i'm late, for a very important date!" so yeah... hope this helped.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
He only appears after you beat Jabu-Jabu's Belly. Or after you get the Ocarina of Time. Not entirely sure which though. But if you havn't gotten that far yet, then that explains why you havn't found him. And also, shouldn't this be in the Zeld Game Help sub-forum?

Z

ZeroLink

He only appears after you beat Jabu-Jabu's Belly. Or after you get the Ocarina of Time. Not entirely sure which though. But if you havn't gotten that far yet, then that explains why you havn't found him. And also, shouldn't this be in the Zeld Game Help sub-forum?

That actually was my entire problem. Thanks.

DON'T GO TO THE ADULT BEFORE GETTING THE MASK OF TRUTH, there is a upgrade in
the deku stage located in the lost woods, the dekus give you prizes depending on wich mask you wear
only available before the first time you go to adult, that requires the use of the mask of truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom