• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Runescape?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Hey, I was wondering if anyone here played Runescape. I recently got an account, so watch out for the newb girl named sailormars109! Haha

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I play RS...almost never, but my main account is "525055". Hit me up, I'm lv74 combat and *used* to be on Hi Scores Leaderboards (I guess it became Member only in the interim of my absence?). I'm probably not gonna be online though, because Guild Wars 2 beta awaits me.

EDIT: I probably will never play RS again; Jagex is just messing up far too much for this game to be any fun. No one is in Wilderness, what's up with that? Not even in Members, aka, pay to play this barf, worlds are people in Wildy. >_>

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I first joined when I was 8 or so... It's been on and off ever since. I would play for a few months before stopping for a year or more. I think I was level 83 before I left the last time; I always messed around and never actually got much done in terms of leveling up.

But with the way things are turning out in RS now, I'm honestly not sure if I would ever come back to it.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Hahahahaha oh Runescape. This brings back memories of lower and middle school when I still played that game. The game was so pointless and boring now that I think about it. I spent all my time scamming people by buying items for half price and then selling them for full price. And also farming chicken feathers to sell to my friend. Oh the days when I didn't know a bad game when I saw it.

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I used to, but uhh. Nope. :P Not for a looong time. Looking back though, I wish there were more MMOs like it. Everything seems like nothing but "kill X of Y" for twenty hours nowadays. That, or PVP.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Yeah I played Runescape quite a bit but not much anymore and not for quite a while now. Always interested though. It's about the only decent MMO I've been able to manage on my $***3rnet. Afaik I've about done all there is to do on a f2p account aside from a few quests but I think I've just about been everywhere by now at least. Not that the game's over by a longshot.

RS is generally cool but chock full o' ****s. Farming for resources is a bear since it's first come first serve and those @holes are needlessly competitive about it, but if you put the whole world on iggy they're not that bothersome. I should check back in some time soon since there for a while it seemed as though they were doing some different stuff.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I won't lie, sometimes I question why I play. Being honest, I kinda bot. Too cheap for a real bot. But I use a Mouse Recorder to level some mundane skills while I play Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom