• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds (Rumor) Majora's Mask 3DS to Be Announced Friday

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
According to a tweet though nothing is certain. It does indeed spell "Majora's Mask 3DS" to me.

mm3dtweet.jpg

EDIT: Seems fake, because I see no tweet such as that on NoA tweet page

Sorry for wasting folks time. Mods, go ahead and lock :)

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Or it could be a joke considering this Friday is the supposed "Apocalypse". And if I recall correctly, MM has some pretty apocalyptic events in it *coughcoughTHEMOONcoughcough*. :right:

Probably fake considering nintendo said they wanted to release and original title first, BUT I can't think of a better time in history to announce a game like MM than the supposed end of the world, and Nintendo flip-flop on what they say all the time so it really is anyone's guess. Nintendo can be so unreliable with their news sometimes that i think it could be entirely possible that the 'original' Zelda game for 3DS will be the sequel to ALttP that they're so desperate to make.

Here's hoping for MM3D on friday though =]

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Or it could be a joke considering this Friday is the supposed "Apocalypse". And if I recall correctly, MM has some pretty apocalyptic events in it *coughcoughTHEMOONcoughcough*. :right:

In addition to that it corresponds with Time's End

So it could be fake indeed. To much of an coincidence.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's definitely fake. I doubt we'd get leaks of an MM3D, especially since Nintendo said they're looking to release an original title before anotehr remake anyway. Besides, MM has to do with "end times" just like the whole 12/21/12 thing does. :I

bunny

birb overlord
It seems pretty legit, but I'm still a little bit suspicious. After all, Nintendo did say that they were planning on releasing an original title first. Although it wouldn't be the first time they've changed their mind about something...

If it is just a hoax I'll be pretty disappointed, but at the same time I wouldn't be all that surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom