• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ruins of Tower of Spirits (Spirit Tracks) in Lanayru Mining Facility (Skyward Sword)?

T

TheCakeIsGone

Ok, so I just beat the scorpion boss in the Lanayru Mining Facility, and after the sand sinks the area revealed very much resembled the Tower of Spirits hub where you park your train and choose destination from Spirit Tracks.

skyward sword.jpgspirit tracks.jpg

IF they are the same place, Is it possible that this could mean Spirit Tracks (And consequentially Phantom Hourglass and Windwaker) are set before SS and Ocarina?

Note: I haven't actually finished SS yet so if some crazy time thing happens in the ending that makes this all make sense, then please ignore me XD

Big Octo

=^)
While it looks interesting at first, there is absolutely no way that ST can come before OoT or SS. It's stated that ST comes into place a while after the events of PH, so that destroys the theory. This just be a mere design coincidence/cameo.

T

TheCakeIsGone

I know that ST follows PH, but as far as I'm aware nothing says that WW/PH/ST are after Ocarina?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Both developers and in-game evidence have confirmed that WW occurs after the adult reality of OoT, whose events are subsequently followed by PH. The events of ST take place roughly a hundred years after PH on an area found by the Tetra and the Hero of Winds, called New Hyrule.
This much has been confirmed; there really is nothing that can dislodge these games from their commonly interpreted places in the timeline. It would have to be some glaringly obvious retcon, while what you've described here is really only a similarity. What's more, SS takes place in Hyrule and Skyloft, and the former of which is underwater by the time of TWW, so I really don't see how they can be the same.

Last edited:
T

TheCakeIsGone

Ah right ok, thanks for clearing it up. Just a weird coincidence then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom