• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ruins of Skyloft?

I don't know whether or not this theory has been made yet, but does anyone else think that the City in the Sky in Twilight Princess is the ruins/remainings of Skyloft?

No. It has no visual similarities. Skyloft is green and natural, the City in the Sky is cold and mechanical. Skyloft is held aloft by the goddess, the City in the Sky is held up by propellors. Also, where did the chicken people come from?

Probably not. But I was thinking that maybe Skyloft lost its power to float, so they put the propellers and started making the buildings and stuff. I think the Oocca are just some weird looking chickens, I think the Skyloftians either died out or went below the clouds and abandoned the city and that's why it is in ruins. The Loftwings "evolved" into the Oocca and gained the ability to speek and took all the credit for the city...:lol:

But that's just a crazy theory I thought of.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that the city in the sky is not skyloft because there are too many differences. If the city in the sky looked more like a town rather than a weird floating fortress I might believe it though.

skyloft probably eventually sank back into the ground and the skyloftians became the hylians. but if it didn't, then it would make a great game if link & zelda go back to the ruins of skyloft 1000 years later

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I don't think so. The city in the sky is filled with mechanical huge devices and skyloft is a very simple island. Also the City in the Sky is much bigger and consists of many large islands with lots of towers. I don't know how they would have done it but in Twilight Princess it seems to be implied that the Ooccoo have always been the inhabitants of the City in the Sky. Another big problem is that the buildings designs don't match at all.

no because the only thing that is similar is that they are in the sky you can't say that 2 things are the same thing based on one similarity there is nothing else in the city in the sky that greatly resembles skyloft axle the beast had a curiosity shop episode where he had this question and i agreed with him

U

UglyPandas

I always thought the City in the Sky was Skyloft. Skyloft doesn't look very similer to the City in the Sky during SS, but I always thought that as time went on, that Skyloft evovled through out the years and changed into the fortress that is the City in the Sky.

I always thought the City in the Sky was Skyloft. Skyloft doesn't look very similer to the City in the Sky during SS, but I always thought that as time went on, that Skyloft evovled through out the years and changed into the fortress that is the City in the Sky.

My thoughts exactly ^
It's likely that the Oocca changed the place a bit... And without the Goddess' powers to keep it a-float, it's likely they implemented the propellers to prevent it from crashing to the ground.

You might be correct because the skyloftians might have evolved into the Oocas and before they did they made the city better. then the Loftwings might have changed into the badies that fly around and there master is the giant dragon.

I don't think a sacred bird like Loftwings could have changed to enemies... It's likely they evolved into the Oocca because of some (need I say strange?) interaction between the Hylians and them... Since the Oocca are part-bird, part-human/hylian... But I don't really know for sure.. It's just my thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom