• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rude awakening!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This is a thread wher you speak about something that woke you hard outta yer shut eye! may it be nightmare, speakers , roommates or any beast

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My phone telling me to wake up when I only slept an hour and a half last night.
Surprisingly, however loud the alarm is, however long it may ring, however annoying the tune is , They have zero effect on me. At my holidays, I would instantly wake up a strong aromatic cuppa tea is placed beside me!

Every single disturbance in the world have an impact on my sleeping EXCEPT an Alarm clock.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
yo real ass story though, I had this dream where the empress bulblax from pikmin 2 had this weird booming voice, and it was about demonstrate a power it called "the power of Odin", and right as it was doing its roll attack from the game, an actual earthquake hit and woke me up
that moment I woke up, I really thought that the empress bulblax's power of odin had made things tremble around me, causing me to wake up, then my mom came in like a minute after and basically told me an earthquake had happened, that timing was wild

Being screamed at, having water sprayed at me and being literally dragged out of bed all have no effect on me. I've slept through fire alarms when the alarm itself is only a few meters away.

There's only two things that can wake me up - pain and nightmares.

Oh, and having at least 14 hours sleep, I guess, so make that 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom