• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rude awakening!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have two layers of blackout curtains to avoid the light ever giving me a rude awakening even during the daylight hours. If it's not my alarm it's usually nightmares that wake me up and of course needing a wee!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
This was a long time ago, but I was just having a nice little dream where I was at my church, then bam! A tornado ripped the building in the air, but all the people inside it (including me) were now in a big grassy field. Everyone laid down and grabbed the grass, but every time I tried to grab it, it broke. And then I got sucked up, and was torn apart. It was horrible. I woke up then.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My alarm at 5am every morning telling me it is time to get ready for work, and by natural body clock at about 6am on weekends. Both very annoying as I'd rather sleep in.

As for something out of the ordinary waking me up, earlier this month I fell asleep on the train home and was woken up by ticket inspectors wanting to check that I had a ticket. I think they thought I was pretending to sleep to avoid them checking me but I was actually asleep and had a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom