• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RPG Maker VX Ace Help Please

Fira

Music Fan
Not talking about the face for menu graphic but the other graphic character choosing, how do I shrink/grow the picture selecting box please?

Thanks.

Note: If you cannot install steam go onto your anti virus and go to threats and exclusions and choose the Steam file you tried to install and then check all options possible then save then try installing again it shall work.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I'm no expert at the thing, but I think to change the size of the text box you need to go into the source script and change a few things up.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've moved this to the Science and Technology section, where all tech-related discussion normally takes place (there are quite a few "help" threads here, too). If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me. :)

Unfortunately, I lack the appropriate knowledge with scripting and have no experience using the RPG Maker VX Ace program[?], but I believe that the head Administrator, Locke, has used the RPG Maker before, so maybe you could ask him about it. That, or I can direct him to this topic sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom