• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have a question. Can anyone post their own Rps in the Role Play section? Or are those queued too; runned by someone special?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No prob. I'm a stalker with no life, I always give quick responses. :yes:

You have a life. :cool: We all do. But anywho, you should get nominated for the Most helpful member award in the GKA.

I'll probably post an rp later in time, with some of my own rules so I can keep up. :P

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
You have a life. :cool: We all do. But anywho, you should get nominated for the Most helpful member award in the GKA.

I'll probably post an rp later in time, with some of my own rules so I can keep up. :P

Aww, thank you! :embarrassed: But I'm not sure I'm quite qualified, I mostly just stick to the RP forums. ...Unless you were joking, in which case :facepalm:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aww, thank you! :embarrassed: But I'm not sure I'm quite qualified, I mostly just stick to the RP forums. ...Unless you were joking, in which case :facepalm:

Haha, relax. That was all true. But really, I'll probably nominate you for that. It's not the first time I see you come to someone's rescue/help. :yes:

I suppose all kinds or RPs are admitted? They don't have to be about Zelda? if so, awesome, because I don't know much about the world of Zelda, just the Wind Waker.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes you are allowed to create your own rp. There are no rules who can create one and who can't. However if you create an rp be specific what you do NOT like to be in it. Like creatures or characters or even weapons or powers. In the past and even recent past we had members who were joining an rp and using elements/chracters the creator didn't want to be in it. This caused a member to join anyway to tick off some members. So if you create one feel free but be specific ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes you are allowed to create your own rp. There are no rules who can create one and who can't. However if you create an rp be specific what you do NOT like to be in it. Like creatures or characters or even weapons or powers. In the past and even recent past we had members who were joining an rp and using elements/chracters the creator didn't want to be in it. This caused a member to join anyway to tick off some members. So if you create one feel free but be specific ;)
Alright, I will surely keep that in mind if I ever make an RP. Thanks for the replies, peeps, they were very helpful. And Vee, I guess you can lock this thread now, as it has served its purpose. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom